Plusnet Interview and Assessment

Good Afternoon.

I recently had an interview and assessment at Plusnet, but haven't heard anything from them, has anybody else been for an interview with them, if so how did they hear if they was successful or not for the job?

Have you applied for the PT positions?

What do the interview and assessments consist of? I've applied but awaiting for a reply, hopefully for an interview.

I wouldn't hold your breath, BT Tower Sheffield is closing and the staff are being redeployed to other parts of the business, including PlusNet, as we speak, I believe everyone will have left the tower by the end of July. So it's safe to assume that they'll fill any positions with BT people first before taking on new staff.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/business/bt_pledges_jobs_are_safe_as_hq_shuts_1_3318556

my son went for an interview there, and they said exactly the same thing to him, he called them back a few times and the person was always either in a meeting or out of the office and someone would call him back within a day or so...never happened, he was left hanging forever and in the end he moved on and got another job. He later found out(through a mate that works there) that he had been interviewed for the wrong job, lol. but a call to say sorry your application wasnt successful at this time would have been nice.