Petrol pumps run over by 1p / 2p

EVERY TIME I FILL UP AT MEADOWHEAD I FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP AT £10 OR£20 IT ALWAYS RUNS OVER 1p OR 2p I THOUGHT IT WAS ME BUT EVERY BODY YOU ASK SEEMS TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ,MY SON FILLED HIS CAR UP AND THE SAME HAPPENED TO HIM IT RAN OVER BY 2p HE TOLD THEM ABOUT IT AND THEY TOLD HIM TO PUT £9-98 IN NEXT TIME ITS NOT A LOT OF MONEY BUT THEY MUST GET THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS A WEEK PETROL IS DEAR ENOUGH AS IT IS .

EVERY TIME I FILL UP AT MEADOWHEAD I FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP AT £10 OR£20 IT ALWAYS RUNS OVER 1p OR 2p I THOUGHT IT WAS ME BUT EVERY BODY YOU ASK SEEMS TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ,MY SON FILLED HIS CAR UP AND THE SAME HAPPENED TO HIM IT RAN OVER BY 2p HE TOLD THEM ABOUT IT AND THEY TOLD HIM TO PUT £9-98 IN NEXT TIME ITS NOT A LOT OF MONEY BUT THEY MUST GET THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS A WEEK PETROL IS DEAR ENOUGH AS IT IS .

Tell them to get stuffed the penny pinching clowns rip us off enough as it is, they are still keeping the prices artificially high which is a disgrace in it's own rightthe price fixing tossers should be sorted out be our inept government.

Tell them to get stuffed the penny pinching clowns rip us off enough as it is, they are still keeping the prices artificially high which is a disgrace in it's own rightthe price fixing tossers should be sorted out be our inept government.

The chancellor has just said live on TV that the oil price has increased 60% since June last year. Thank goodness this government has managed to keep prices so low and also created the biggest rise in employment in 10 years at the same time. We'd be stuffed if Gordon Clown was still in charge.

OP, the accuracy of fuel pumps is overseen by Trading Standards. Hopefully they'll still have the resources to address your complaint with our inept council.

The problem is, now the fuel has got so expensive the bloody wheels have to go round at a fast rate of knotts, so fast it's almost impossible to stop on your chosen ammount. We all do the same, a couple of pence over, every time.

Regards

Angel.