Is Swags seconds or new.

Hi i jus wondering if swags furniture brand new. Becouuse i been told its seconds or ex cat.

any be any, or bankrupt stock, just ask the guy. ive had 2 sofas & dubble bed. my mums did her whole bedroom out aswell

any be any, or bankrupt stock, just ask the guy. Ive had 2 sofas & dubble bed. My mums did her whole bedroom out aswell

has it been used

has it been used

No it's not been used . Some of the items have minor faults , but in the main it is decent stuff

If you go in, and see something you like - ask someone who works there if its seconds or new or whatever, they'll happily tell you. The stuff i've bought from there, was end of line/bankrupt stock, it was all brand new in its boxes and the matteress was brand new in its wrapper. There was a few things that came prebuilt, but I inspected them before accepting the delivery.

It seems people worry about the place, because it hasnt got a lush deep pile carpet, or sales(wo)men walking about in suits, smartly dressed. It IS cold in there, and echoey, and yes it doesnt look the best and there are signs upstairs saying watch your head, and the stuff is pretty much crammed in and you have to shimmy between stuff, but for the huge discounts (over £1k in my case) its totally worth it :)

If you go in, and see something you like - ask someone who works there if its seconds or new or whatever, they'll happily tell you. The stuff i've bought from there, was end of line/bankrupt stock, it was all brand new in its boxes and the matteress was brand new in its wrapper. There was a few things that came prebuilt, but I inspected them before accepting the delivery.

It seems people worry about the place, because it hasnt got a lush deep pile carpet, or sales(wo)men walking about in suits, smartly dressed. It IS cold in there, and echoey, and yes it doesnt look the best and there are signs upstairs saying watch your head, and the stuff is pretty much crammed in and you have to shimmy between stuff, but for the huge discounts (over £1k in my case) its totally worth it :)

r u sure u dont own it!! lol

We got a single bed and head board .

A slight problem with delivery date but otherwise everything was ok ,it all seems to be brand new stuff and the provide a put together service for flat pack stuff if needed.

10000% sure I dont.

Go in and ask for Gina...... if theres someone who works there called that, it ain't me but chances are theres noone called that :hihi:

Bought two leather sofas from here a couple of years ago. One had a slight scuff on the arm, so £100 knocked off. The guys in there were very honest about their stock - it's mostly bankrupt/end-of-line/returns from big-name stores.

It's not plush, they don't wear suits, you don't get a fancy van when they deliver. But it's great value.

As always - caveat emptor. But it's certainly worth going down there, taking a look, and making up your own mind.

Im 100% posative she doesnt own it :D

10000% sure I dont.

Go in and ask for Gina...... if theres someone who works there called that, it ain't me but chances are theres noone called that :hihi:

Theres deffo no one called gina there, infact theres only one female there and she's called A*****

Where is this place? Never heard of it before.
its in darnal the road between macdonalds and B&Q , go up the road untill your almost at the brow of the hill its on your left hand side and the signs say swag and also discount furniture warehouse or something along those lines.

Out of interest, what sort of prices are we talking for decent furniture IE a study wardrobe or coffee table etc? Never heard of it, may give it a try! x