Denmark bans Marmite, Horlicks and Ovaltine

bit childish tho isnt it?

Or we could just tell them that Carlsberg is the same as Tuborg and watch them get angry.

Or we could just tell them that Carlsberg is the same as Tuborg and watch them get angry.

like belgians do when you mention you love stella :D

Denmark is an insignificant little country located somewhere north of Holland and somewhere south of Scandinavia, and long may it stay there. Is this the best they can do to get some international publicity?

If you knew what they did to their pigs, the Brits would not be so keen on Danish bacon, and if we boycotted it, their bacon industry would fold, as no one else wants it.

Apparently because they have too many added vitamins. Also banned are various cereals and Farley's Rusks -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/24/denmark-bans-marmite

Another tabloidesque headline from The Guardian.

The have not banned marmite. They've banned certain levels of added vitamins and minerals, which Marmite amongst others have fell foul of.

Denmark is an insignificant little country located somewhere north of Holland and somewhere south of Scandinavia, and long may it stay there. Is this the best they can do to get some international publicity?

If you knew what they did to their pigs, the Brits would not be so keen on Danish bacon, and if we boycotted it, their bacon industry would fold, as no one else wants it.

I'm up for that !

I like this part best ………… when in Rome.

Recent comments from the Danish immigration minister, Søren Pind, that foreigners should "assimilate" or leave, coupled with the country's recent unilateral decision to reinstate border checks, have left some residents questioning the motivation behind the crackdown.

Tell me about what they do to their pigs-is this the farmers or the man in

the lane?

Are you suggesting that danish bacon is only sold in the Uk?I think this a falsehood

Denmark also allows smoking in pubs, if the pub is under a certain size.

And the real beer is very expensive. It was cheaper in the Roskilde festival than it was in pubs. And Carling/Tuborg taste like P*ss.

Denmark is an insignificant little country located somewhere north of Holland and somewhere south of Scandinavia, .

Denmark IS Scandinavian!

I agree all 3 are foul :gag::D

I used to drink Horlicks on booze ups, when it got to my round I was asleep. :rolleyes: