Best place for carpets?

Where's the best place in s5 for carpets? How much roughly would it cost for a stairs carpet?

Edited by angellic

Lane top (opposite netto) they have lots of off cut rolls for cheap. Also united carpets near job lot too

Hi, I have a shop on Bellhouse road, number 442, next to Mathes news up from Bellhouse club. I do free estimates ( I can bring a few samples if you want me to pop round and measure up) or pop in and have a look. I get bargain price rolls in stock, or you can choose from the vast selection of samples. Fitted ( and depending if you want new underlay, or just felt backed, you may be looking at between £ 120 - £200. You can pay more per square metre for something to last many many years, or less to look good for a few years if its a short term thing.

Cheers Richard

Shop 2462818

07763 86 32 55 mobile.

Best to check and give us a bell as Im out sometimes on school run or fitting.

Balfour Carpets on Staniforth Road, great choice and very reasonable

Glenmill Carpets juast opened at Hillsborough

Glenmill Carpets juast opened at Hillsborough

hope its better than the one down from the petrol station at Hillsborough

I generally find that the floor is the best place.

hope its better than the one down from the petrol station at Hillsborough

Is there a problem with that one, i was thinking of going for some wooden flooring.

I generally find that the floor is the best place.

Dam you beat me too it

Hi, We offer a Choose at Home Service for all types of carpet and flooring, We offer great prices and have over 23 Years experience, all our work is fully guaranteed !

Visit our website Surefit Carpets Sheffield or give me a call on 01142919887 Many Thanks !

Hi whats that carpet shop just down from nettos Sheff 5?

NOT the one near the pub?

My mom and dad went to them and the staff were so rude my mom was in tears the way she was spoke too:rant:

Mom and dad then walked up to the one next too Pheasent pub they let my dad sit down offered them a drink sorted a carpet out then they rang a taxi for them.

Edited by mistyraven
mistake

Hi whats that carpet shop just down from nettos Sheff 5?

NOT the one near the pub?

My mom and dad went to them and the staff were so rude my mom was in tears the way she was spoke too:rant:

Mom and dad then walked up to the one next too Pheasent pub they let my dad sit down offered them a drink sorted a carpet out then they rang a taxi for them.

My mum bought 2 roll ends from the place next to the pheasant. Both had been measured wrong so be careful when buying roll ends from them