What did your dog have for tea?

thanks for that , he does have a skin condition and heas on steroids but i dont think they do anythin as he only does it wen heas on his own , ive just been to skegvages for week and forgot his tabs but heas fine without them unless i leave him on his own thats wen he bites hisself , i have to take him everywere wich i dont mind but he must be bored with eatin chappie every day

Have the vets said he needs the steroids? Maybe take him back to the vets and explain he didn't have them for a week and he was fine. He might not need them and there is no point putting something in your dogs body that he doesn't need. But i would definately talk this through with a vet before stopping any medication.

All the food above will be good for him. Also Jolleys and Pets at home do minced chicken, lamb, tripe, beef and rabbit in the freezers. I feed my 2 on this and they love it.

Daisy loves her vegetables, she's the happiest chewing on a chunk of raw carrot.

Mine had a small portion of rice because she's got a dodgy stomach again, and very miserable and unimpressed she is about it too.

Not as unimpressed as I was to wake up to three large piles of puke on the carpet yesterday though.

:hihi: sorry but so did I. You hurtling across the floor tea time in your house sounds fun can I come? :hihi:.

Haha feel free, just as long as you bring the mash potato! The things we do for our dogs........ :hihi:

Oh glad that everyone is just as healthy minded as me :hihi:

pauuul Chappie is a good food for dogs with a delicate tummy and some allergies, but as already said raw meat should be ok too, before doing anything though it would be best to ask your vet as we don't really know the nature of your dogs allergies :)

louie had chicken,ox heart left over stew meat in onion gravy left over from meat pie,mash spuds and his beta dog biscuits,and for breakfast fresh chicken and ox heart with beat dog,and i wonder why he's over 20kg at 7 months !!

I haven't fed mine yet!! But its kibble and left over veg as I haven't got anything else in till tomorrow

Mine had an ultra healthy meal tonight of kibble...and steak pie :D

Happy sleepy doggy's now not sure if that is just general satisfaction or the pie weighing them down so much that they can't move, the day that my neice started working in a chippy was a very good day indeed from their point of view :rolleyes:

So what did your dogs have?...healthy or otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.450098300012.380199.745805012#!/photo.php?fbid=399750760012&set=a.450098300012.380199.745805012&type=1&theater

Did that 'satisfaction' look something like this? :hihi:

It looked quite a lot like that and the pie is identical, its sliced sausage tomorrow for breakfast :hihi:

Molly had a delightful mix of incredibly stinky raw mince, crumbled terrier meal, a sprinkling of dried meat for extra interest and an apple (stolen from the fruit bowl).

Logan had a southern fried chicken wrap that my daughter decided she didn't want!

His favourite is donner meat and chips on a weekend tho!

Mine had roast chicken and wholemeal biscuit with a some codliver oil sprinkled on and his calcium tablet for dinner,we had stew and dumplings for tea so i did extra and he had some of that with new potatoes,hard life being a German Shepherd ain't it ? oh and he had his raw carrots for afters.

Mine have cheese, ham, gravy and chicken everyday along with their kibble. Added extras include carrots, cauliflower, baked potatos, baked beans, cucumber, stewed steak chicken pie, pasta, tuna, crisps, brown bread toasted with lashings of butter, pizza, rice, egg and what ever we're having for tea!! The other night they had fish, chips and mushy peas! Lol! Oh and a fish cake.

Spolit rotten! Wouldn't have it any other way though. Glad to know I'm not crazy (or I'm just as crazy as other pet owners!)