What did your dog have for tea?

Moonbird

Mine had roast chicken and wholemeal biscuit with a some codliver oil sprinkled on and his calcium tablet for dinner,we had stew and dumplings for tea so i did extra and he had some of that with new potatoes,hard life being a German Shepherd ain't it ? oh and he had his raw carrots for afters.

Mine have cheese, ham, gravy and chicken everyday along with their kibble. Added extras include carrots, cauliflower, baked potatos, baked beans, cucumber, stewed steak chicken pie, pasta, tuna, crisps, brown bread toasted with lashings of butter, pizza, rice, egg and what ever we're having for tea!! The other night they had fish, chips and mushy peas! Lol! Oh and a fish cake.

Spolit rotten! Wouldn't have it any other way though. Glad to know I'm not crazy (or I'm just as crazy as other pet owners!)

Brude had his duck flavoured, glaucosamine injected, kibble fed to him by his personal feeder (H), which was later supplemented by the pieces of chicken out of the sweet and sour chicken that she'd played with but eaten little of

My mum also feeds them chips..because apparently they won't hurt them.

Er, I don't think I can agree with that

A beagle we fostered told us she'd been fed on chips and pizza (funny how they tell you these things :rolleyes: - never told us she had any of the healthy food we ate, no matter how meaty :suspect: ). She was seven years old, and only lived another year in her new home thanks to the extreme liver damage from her diet

RIP Holly Beagle :(

RIP Holly Beagle[/url] :(

:o The size of her compared to Brude! That poor dog, so upsetting.

I don't think I'd ever feed Cass anything that was high in fat or very salty. I sometimes worry she's a bit skinny because you can feel her ribs under her sides but I'd rather that then obesity for her.

:o The size of her compared to Brude! That poor dog, so upsetting.

I don't think I'd ever feed Cass anything that was high in fat or very salty. I sometimes worry she's a bit skinny because you can feel her ribs under her sides but I'd rather that then obesity for her.

Now I feel bad for slowly poisoning my dogs :( they don't eat junk every single day though honestly but like us I suppose a little don't hurt every now and then.

I know that I sound really blase but actually I'm not, I am careful with my dogs weight and health...I love them, they are just a bit spoilt at times :hihi:

Aww bless Holly beagle, she was lovely, its such a shame.

Now I feel bad for slowly poisoning my dogs :( they don't eat junk every single day though honestly but like us I suppose a little don't hurt every now and then.

I know that I sound really blase but actually I'm not, I am careful with my dogs weight and health...I love them, they are just a bit spoilt at times :hihi:

Aww bless Holly beagle, she was lovely, its such a shame.

I'm sure you are, I expect Cass would appreciate more treats then she gets without much risk to her figure! I think because she's got a sensitive stomach I'm more cautious than I would be otherwise, and because I'm a novice dog owner I tend to err on the side of caution anyway..

Anywhere, here's a confession: I occasionally leave the lasagne dish overnight before washing it up and to cut down soaking time I just give it to Cassie and let her get all the crusty bits off. Then I clean it in boiling water :D