gotta couple blue boxes for sale

lol lol

I knew it! :hihi:

Do you put the box out the night before ?

There was a spate of thefts around us some time ago but all boxes stolen had been left there the night before.

It seems that it's less likely to get knicked if you put it out the morning of collection and get a neighbour to bring it in later if you're going to be out all day.

It's our cover that has been stolen twice - first the mesh cover and now the new blue plastic one.

If you live on the road where I live there are 3 on the pavement that never move. I am very very tempted to use them for as planters for some veg I have growing.

I've got one that I never use.

Just put the rubbish you would have put in the blue box in the regular bin. It's what we do.

Previously we put paper in the blue bin, but now we use it for bottles and it's actually more useful that way.

They make great veg planters in the garden....

Somebody took mine even though it had my number on it (not mobile lol)... but left the afro shower cap so I can only assume the perpetrator does not.. I repeat.. does not have an afro.. nor is related to anyone with an afro....

;-) got a new one quick enough though..

Somebody took mine even though it had my number on it (not mobile lol)... but left the afro shower cap so I can only assume the perpetrator does not.. I repeat.. does not have an afro.. nor is related to anyone with an afro....

;-) got a new one quick enough though..

Nowt surprises me after noticing a security guard in Poundland. :confused:

We live on a dead end and ours seems to be breeding! Currently at 3. We've left them all out so that no-one can complain we've stolen them - no numbers though!

Our replacement still hasn't arrived. I blame it on the new Labour council we have...:suspect:

They are highly collectible-I found several with kids snowboarding.