Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

next dilemma is how did these numbskulls fly the planes?

people think you can steer and point a plane...lol

you cant just sit in the pilots seat spot something 5 miles off and steer towards it at 500mph

no, but you can throttle back at 20 miles from 5000 feet starting at around 220 knots. The towers were very easy to see and identify. Flying time from Boston Logan is around 30 minutes, so I very much doubt the real crew would have climbed much above 20,000 before starting their descent at about 60 miles out of Kennedy and already throttling back. Its not difficult to fly a large jet by hand, they are quite docile intentionally because passengers scare easily, and hydraulics are a wonderful invention. Edited by buck

Lack of empathy and love.

Are you an advocate of empathy and love, or a hater?

I left the odd one out on the end just for him. I thought that they may get on.

It's not truthlogic is it?

:hihi:

It's not truthlogic is it?

:hihi:

Why try and ridicule someone like that?:roll:

Wouldn't molten steel be quite dangerous, you wouldn't think they would let so many people on site with that kind of danger ?

Guess the firemen and the fire chief in my linked videos who are talking about thier boots melting , extreme temperatures and so on Realy are not qualified as you now are they ?

Guess you can assess the dangers and the conditions then they can , ten years after and may be thousands of miles away !

Why try and ridicule someone like that?:roll:

Where's the ridicule in that?

:roll: with knobs on.

I've given up purely on the basis this thread is going nowhere:

It's got the same people from the 9/11 thread making stuff up, lying, not answering questions and purely talking crap as well as taking this topic into the 9/11 stuff. This thread is about exactly one thing - should the pictures be released?

Which they won't be. End of the discussion on my part!

Ok jaydeebee and halibut. Your right I'm a liar !

13 9/11 hijackers were filmed on CCTV , but the film is in a secret location , I think the bottom of the sea ?

As for molten steel , yes all 3 skyscrapers all had molten steel at the base of each tower ,

Like I said earliery why on Gods green earth should we demand too see the pics of binny dead or alive ,

10 years on we aint seen a picture of s plane hitting the pentagon

We ain't seen evidence that binny commited 9/11 ( which was promised before invading afganistan )

And yes we have not seen 13 of the hijackers at any American airport !

Even the ring leader Mohammed Attah has never been filmed at Logan international airport were he supposedly hijacked his aircraft !

Where's the ridicule in that?

:roll: with knobs on.

Your ignore button is faulty!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

no, but you can throttle back at 20 miles from 5000 feet starting at around 220 knots. The towers were very easy to see and identify. Flying time from Boston Logan is around 30 minutes, so I very much doubt the real crew would have climbed much above 20,000 before starting their descent at about 60 miles out of Kennedy and already throttling back. Its not difficult to fly a large jet by hand, they are quite docile intentionally because passengers scare easily, and hydraulics are a wonderful invention.

Hundred of commercial pilots , military pilots all claim that the flight which hit the pentagon executed a impossible manovoure !

http://Www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Are you more qualified than these pilots ?

Hundred of commercial pilots , military pilots all claim that the flight which hit the pentagon executed a impossible manovoure !

http://Www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Are you more qualified than these pilots ?

Maybe he's buck rogers.

I find it repulsive how ecstatic people around the world have been as a result of someone's death. Obama said that 'justice had been done'. Perhaps in America, where death equals justice, but the idea is abhorrent to me, as a Brit. As far as I'm concerned, justice was blown away with bin Laden's head - he didn't stand trial; he wasn't made to take responsibility for his crimes; he didn't explain his actions; he didn't have a chance to talk about his motives....all of which, though hard to stomach, perhaps, are part of the judicial process, at least in the UK.

The gung-ho approach of the Americans of 'Yay, we killed the baddy!' will only lead to anger in parts of the world that already feel that their voices are not being heard and that the world is being taken over by America.

To release photos of a badly damaged corpse would only add fire to this sentiment - essential rubbing it in people's faces. After all, if an American president were killed, could you really imagine his maimed body being paraded on television? Think not.

I hope you would have been as horrified if you were alive on Bloody Sunday, when the British Army opened fire on innocent men and women in Derry. There was no trial just a death sentence. Again when the SAS killed two men and a woman in Gibraltar without trial. There were no Americans involved in either event, nor in any of the events created by the Black and Tans. :rant:

They announced a couple days ago they wouldn't be releasing photos of Osama Bin Laden's body.

And thank God, because I for one do NOT want to see it. :gag:

He's dead. Leave it be already.