Britains Got Talent megga thread

shaznay

Just watching BGT (on time delay) and Jessica from Sheffield was on.

Yes she was very nervous and who can blame her BUT she has been stitched up good a proper. She doesnt fit the "popstar ideal"

She tried to say she didnt chose the song - why on earth does someone chose the song for you? Who put the production on - oh the show did and guess what Simon didnt like it - I knew from the start he wouldnt like her because that kinda singer wouldnt make him millions!

He did say theshow had let her down tonight - well they should be held accountable then shuldnt - after all they are the ones who are suppose to be professional at this.....:roll:

What a farce.....

Rant over

Reading the piece i just put on i wouldn't be surprised if they are choosing the songs what make the singers look poor so the young fella win's with flying colours.

yep agreed hun.

loving the scottish guy Jai though - he's cute - you see if I was in charge of the show i would insist on him wearing a kilt :D