Britains Got Talent megga thread

shaznay

Shes is a sensational singer, I dont know why she didnt sing Fever, or something she knows. Poor girl was so nervous bless her, Simon was right in everything he said, the show let her down.

I am still voting for her though because if she does, by some small chance, get to the final, she HAS to sing something of her own choosing. Sadly I cant see it happening though.

She was pretty terrible tonight, and she is an average singer. Her only possible saving grace is that tonight might be filled with awful acts, but we'll see.

I don't want to see her in the final though, it will make the show even more of a mockery than it already is.

The poor girl! I like when Simon gives honest appraisals but he should have been more considerate to the fact that she is only a young lass! I felt so sorry for her as she clearly wanted to hold it back but it was just too much and clearly some idiot director gave her a song she was not comfortable with.

The poor girl! I like when Simon gives honest appraisals but he should have been more considerate to the fact that she is only a young lass! I felt so sorry for her as she clearly wanted to hold it back but it was just too much and clearly some idiot director gave her a song she was not comfortable with.

He wasn't even harsh towards her, it was the act after that they were harsh to. The dog act was straight up told that she was terrible.

The singer is an adult. What is the cut off age at which you think they can tell it like it is?