Do you like special offers or good value?

a.s.ullah

What I'd like to know is do you like special offers e.g 10 or 20% discounts early bird offers buy 2 starters 2 main course rice or a nan and get the cheapest main free lol loyalty cards blaa blaa blaa now and again or the good old value for money all the time I personally don't see the point of doing offers and believe if a place gives you good old fashioned value for money that's good enough for me what do you people think?

Value for money e.g good portions reisonbly priced and good food I don't really see the point of offers to me if a place is doing offers or giveing stuff away I always wander why? If I spent 15 pounds and got 10% discount what's that £1.50 :( is that like my bus fair home and most likely I'd leave more then that as a tip lol

Offers get people in the restaurant, if you have a quiet day, say Mondays and offered 2-1 etc. you could find the restaurant busy and if the food/service is good many may return paying full price or tell friends about it. I think having a good offer, especially for a new restaurant can only be a good thing.

What would attract me to your new place would be an offer that would involve me bringing the kids in and for an Indian restaurant to have a healthy option for kids, rather than deep fried chicken pieces. A place that would be prepared to open around 5pm would attract families. How about an offer where 2 adults and 2 kids can eat before 6pm for a set price? Kids eat free with every adult meal?

What would attract me to your new place would be an offer that would involve me bringing the kids in and for an Indian restaurant to have a healthy option for kids, rather than deep fried chicken pieces. A place that would be prepared to open around 5pm would attract families. How about an offer where 2 adults and 2 kids can eat before 6pm for a set price? Kids eat free with every adult meal?

I would rather have family's in my place we are a family run business and that's the atmosphere we like I do see your point! We are actuly thinking about keeping it open day and night so you cauld come anytime :D

What I'd like to know is do you like special offers e.g 10 or 20% discounts early bird offers buy 2 starters 2 main course rice or a nan and get the cheapest main free lol loyalty cards blaa blaa blaa now and again or the good old value for money all the time I personally don't see the point of doing offers and believe if a place gives you good old fashioned value for money that's good enough for me what do you people think?

I always think they put it on, to knock it off.:roll: