If Katie Holmes Is Expecting Tom Cruise's Baby, Answer me This...

Shiesh

This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks now...

So we are told Tom Cruise gets Katie Holmes pregnant.. :confused:

I could've sworn Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman adopted children because he couldn't get people pregnant. I am sure he said he was medically infertile after having tests with first wife Mimi Rogers!!!

Whatever the reason, it doesn't make sense that he would suddenly be able to start a family naturally!!

It is well documented that Nicole Kidman said after their split she would like to marry again and have the experience of having her own biological child so the problem was obviously not with her!

I don't know what's going on here, but it's strange I've not come across journalists questioning it in the press!

Have I got it wrong??? :confused:

:help:

I'm with you on this.....when I first heard the news, my first reaction was that I was sure he had said he couldn't father children....but then I thought I must have got it wrong.

I doubt we shall ever know the real story:wink:

Well i know nicole kidman had a miscarriage so it is not her that can not have kids.But i also thought it was Tom that could not have kids,but i found this about it

In 1996, Cruise filed suit against a German tabloid that claimed he was sterile, and in 1999, the twosome sued the Star for defamation, after it reported the couple needed a sex coach during shooting of the steamy Stanley Kubrick thriller Eyes Wide Shut. The Star eventually settled the suit, issuing a full retraction for the offending article and making an unspecified donation to a charity of Cruise and Kidman's choosing.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8039,00.html found it in this link about her miscarraige so who know what happend.I have hear that people not got pregnat by they partners but have with new partners.Maybe tom and katie are well matched or something.

I was slightly taken aback by the news (for several reasons, ha!) but mainly that I thought he was supposed to be infertile?

His first wife Mimi Rodgers had a child with her next husband no problem.

Maybe it's just that medical advances in treating infertility since then have done the trick? Also - Katie Holmes is very young.

StarSparkle

Originally posted by nikita

I read in one of the papers there is a rumour she had ivf treatment she once said she would remain a virgin untill they married would she in that case still be considered a vigin.

Yes. Unless of course she had sex with the chap carrying out the IVF.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by scoop

I always wondered who the father of the baby Nicole Kidman miscarried was. It always surprised me that there wasn't more speculation about this in the press. (Not that tis any of our buisness of course!)

Tom Cruise has been known to sue! ;)

StarSparkle

Archived