Lynn brown clairvoyant

What;s even less funny is that in the 21st Century people are still handing their money over to psychics. If anyone does speak to Lynn Brown please advise her that James Randi will offer her $1,000,000 for proof of her abilities, which I'm sure she should have no problem providing if she isn't just a blatant swindler.

defo not a fake or a swindler, i went to see her and she told me things that only i would know. shes the best :)

defo not a fake or a swindler, i went to see her and she told me things that only i would know. shes the best :)

Did she tell you anything useful?

I'd have thought telling you things you know is fairly pointless. I guess you went to find out things you didn't know?

Did she tell you anything useful?

I'd have thought telling you things you know is fairly pointless. I guess you went to find out things you didn't know?

My point was to get across how good she is. She told me the name place and what had happend to me. And this was something only i myself know ive never told a sole about it. but lynn new every detail. and yes she told me loads of other useful things too.

My point was to get across how good she is. She told me the name place and what had happend to me. And this was something only i myself know ive never told a sole about it. but lynn new every detail. and yes she told me loads of other useful things too.

Will you ask her for the winning numbers on the next National Lottery for me please ? I will share the winnings with you.:)

Will you ask her for the winning numbers on the next National Lottery for me please ? I will share the winnings with you.:)

lol don't think it works like that. Or i would imagine lynn would be living it up somewhere hot and sunny.

lol don't think it works like that. Or i would imagine lynn would be living it up somewhere hot and sunny.

So she can tell someone something they already know by (skilfully, admittedly) reading their cues and being guided by that person - but not actually communicate with some other power.

You know a magician can do the same, don't you?

So she can tell someone something they already know by (skilfully, admittedly) reading their cues and being guided by that person - but not actually communicate with some other power.

You know a magician can do the same, don't you?

maybe in some case's, but no chance with me a never said a word and she told me this as soon as walked throught the door.

Are there any courses that you can do to train to be a clairvoyant? as cant seem to find any as I really want to be one and get rich. A teach-yourself book on how to contact the other side would be useful as well.

Are there any courses that you can do to train to be a clairvoyant? as cant seem to find any as I really want to be one and get rich. A teach-yourself book on how to contact the other side would be useful as well.

Yes its called ' The Art of Clairvoyancy' by C U Cumin.

Available in WHSmiths and all good book shops :hihi:

Guys, there is no such thing as a real clairvoyant. Seriously. They are charlatans... mind control, mind reading all this bull does not exist. Please don't waste your money.

Ït doesn't work like that. The classic line used by clairvoyants to explain why they can't do anything but tell you that your gran was old when she died and didn't suffer long.

So this woman told you something that had happened to you that only you would know about? So she's a mind reader then rather than someone who speaks to the dead? The actual powers of a psychic seem to be quite muddy.

You may think that as soon as you walked in she told you this but it simply didn't happen like that. There is no such thing as a psychic. You are baffled by the 'powers' and so retrospectively believe things happened in a much more amazing way than they actually did. This has been shown countless times when a psychic has actually been filmed giving a reading.

See the following link for more information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb39htpY6dU&feature=related