Lynn brown clairvoyant

OMG! Everytime theres a thread like this, its just not funny aymore!

:gag:

I've got to agree. Regardless of people's opinions, this just isn't funny (and never actually was).

How about people just avoid these threads in future and let people choose their own way in life regardless of mocking their opinions.

It's amazing what people still believe in! Get a grip, and think of what you are saying to yourselves...someone can really see into your future? Purleeeze! I do admire the 'soothsayer' though for taking your money, you don't deserve to keep it by believing such fantasy! You'll be calling on Clinton Baptiste next! :hihi:

That episode was so funny.....not a pee take on Derek acorah at all, was it? :hihi:

I no longer believe in stuff like this but don't knock anyone who does. Each to their own.

defo not a fake or a swindler, i went to see her and she told me things that only i would know. shes the best :)

Gullible or just plain stupid

Gullible or just plain stupid

true.

there is NO such thing as clairvoyants or psychics.

every single person that ever claims to be one of these things has failed under clinical settings.... look up the james randi award, seriously, stop putting money into these charlatans!!

:roll::help::confused:

Oh buger. Fail.

Just to add, bugger has 2 g,s :hihi:

true.

there is NO such thing as clairvoyants or psychics.

every single person that ever claims to be one of these things has failed under clinical settings.... look up the james randi award, seriously, stop putting money into these charlatans!!

:roll::help::confused:

Spot on. It's all superstition and if you were born under Cancer and a Friday child like me you'd know that.

Are there any courses that you can do to train to be a clairvoyant?

I'm sure Derren Brown could show you in half an hour, he has a very good understanding of how these things work.

I heard an interview on the radio once with a bloke who deconstructed a clairvoyant session that had been broadcast live an hour before.

The most memorable thing was how simple the whole thing was to do. Just a matter of remembering throw-away details that are given out inadvertantly and following 'successful' calls and quickly steering away from 'unsuccessful' ones. If you do this quickly enough then all people remember is the successes and go 'Wow!'.

The bit that sticks in my mind about that radio show was the 'clairvoyant' asking a woman if her dead husband was a sociable man. "Yes, he liked a pint with his mates". Five minutes later she told her "Your husband liked a drink didn't he? Not shorts though. He drank pints". "Yes! He did. How did you know that?"

Easy when you know how.

Am I right in thinking it is mainly women who do this? And if so, why?

John X

Anyone who believes in the rubbish should watch this. Its a bit long but explains how they con people-

http://www.youtube.com/user/richarddawkinsdotnet#p/a/55A986E56B106611/0/Xswt8B8-UTM

Its either during this or some other thing I've seen with DB when he explains to some parents, who supposidly speak to a dead child through a mystic. He explains how they are being conned and where all the information comes from. The parents are angry with DB, because he destroys the supposed contact they have with the dead child..They are angry with him and not the con man/woman who's providing the readings..

How about people just avoid these threads in future and let people choose their own way in life regardless of mocking their opinions.

Why?

Suppose a forumer started a thread about some nice young man that had come round offering to do their garden for free but only on condition that he did it when she was out and she left him the house keys. Would the response be " Oh just let her get on with it if he seems a nice young man" or would it be to try and post a reply asking her to be careful as he sounds like a con-man?

Whether people genuinely believe in them or not, clairvoyants can't see the future (or rather none has ever shown any evidence that they are able to), so anyone who charges people to do this is conning them.

So why shouldn't people post on here to warn people of that? :confused:

John X

Why?

Suppose a forumer started a thread about some nice young man that had come round offering to do their garden for free but only on condition that he did it when she was out and she left him the house keys. Would the response be " Oh just let her get on with it if he seems a nice young man" or would it be to try and post a reply asking her to be careful as he sounds like a con-man?

Whether people genuinely believe in them or not, clairvoyants can't see the future (or rather none has ever shown any evidence that they are able to), so anyone who charges people to do this is conning them.

So why shouldn't people post on here to warn people of that? :confused:

John X

Spot on! Whether people want to believe it or not, the facts are there: clairvoyance = fraudulence. There are no two ways about it.. we are just putting these warnings out there for people before they go giving away their money to these people! Especially in these 'tough times' where people struggle to find money for recreation as it is, don't go playing into the hands of people who will attempt to tell your future, you are really just lining their pockets and they are laughing!!

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I suggest everybody to check out that link, it's a $1m challenge to anybody who can prove psychic abilities under clinical settings and surprisingly nobody has won it yet!! What a surprise since there are so many convincing clairvoyants knocking out.

Get yourself clued up and don't be deceived! It's called looking out for people... :roll:

please could someone pm lynns number