Sad old gits thread..

I'll tell what went wrong with this country was when we stopped sending kids down pit or up chimneys. There wouldn't be any of these 'yobbos' if they had to work for a bloody living i'll tell yer!
-------------

yer rite there love, :rant::roll:

There was 17 of us in a one up one down that had had half the slates took off wi a doodlebug.

Times were hard but us parents made sure we dint starve,me fatha kept hens and we could nearly always count on trapping a fox for sunday lunch.

We all slept in same room and if dad had been out drinking,mum used to put a canary in the bedroom to see if it was safe for us to go in,that Wards bitter were dynamite.

It were better times than now,if you forget about the polio.ricketts,diptheria and scarlet fever we were all a picture of health.

-------------

yer rite there love, :rant::roll:

cut out the love this is S.F NO sex allowed:D

cut out the love this is S.F NO sex allowed:D

You tell em mi owd ****.

Chuffin young uns don`t know what work is, in my day the shifts were that long we had to get up an hour before we went to bed!

They are over fed, when I were a lad we were that skint there were many a time my mother had to take a bone out of her corsets to make a stew. At Christmas we used to have a sheeps head between 24 of us and the butcher used to leave the eyes in to see us through to the new year. In them days when we went into the chip hole we would ask for a penny worth of whale meat with the head left on for the cat.

One to a bed! In my day it was 48, and me dad would not let us have a p**s pot under the bed as he reckoned the steam would rust the springs.

Bring back the good old days.:mad:

I tell yer I don't trust them indoor bogs, could catch owt from em. Its just asking for it we vapours hangin round ouse.

Round here the neighbours never bother us since they broke in and found we had nowt worth pinchin.

You shouldn't bragg of the joys of poverty. The well off will not tolerate it.

You shouldn't bragg of the joys of poverty. The well off will not tolerate it.

I think this tread will now merge with, now wait for it,any one from yuk thread:hihi::hihi::hihi::D

There are too many old un's on handouts (pensions) we need to get them working! Any ideas? :hihi:

We need to get pensioners working to pay our dole! :P Have you seen the price of beer now?

Beer ? You mean that slop that you kids drink out of poncey little bottles ?

Isn't it your bedtime yet, you cheeky little get.

Beer ? You mean that slop that you kids drink out of poncey little bottles ?

Isn't it your bedtime yet, you cheeky little get.

Bedtime? I've only just got up (1pm)! :P

There are too many old un's on handouts (pensions) we need to get them working! Any ideas? :hihi:

I,m willing to sell my body to beautiful women for money:cool::cool: