Sad old gits thread..

Keep on paying our pensions young un!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

You rock bro.

If he disses he gets to pay.

Respec.

We need to get pensioners working to pay our dole! :P Have you seen the price of beer now?

Tell me about it kid!!!

She does three little cleanin jobs a day an thinks she's hard done by.

Yer wouldn't believe the palaver when i phone her to bring some more money to the pub.

Women eh.

Kids eh.

I know what you mean. Me owd gran worked her fingers to the bone for us fer donkey's years, then died just like that. Bloody inconsiderate, I say.

Edited by Frankie Rage

Can't mean me, I'm not sad, in fact I'm dead chuffed....:banana:

I know what you mean. Me owd mam worked her fingers to the bone for us fer donkey's years, then died just like that. Bloody inconsiderate, I say.

Some people think of nothin but themselves.

She,s got this man flu from China and squeals like a stuck pig when i ask for a cup o tea,she's got to move anyway to fetch her prescription,so why the fuss;

If she'd got my piles she'd know what real pain is,i'm sure when she is putting my ointment on or clearing up my little mishaps she is laughing behind my back.

They should never have done away with conscription.

To think i nearly donated half a crown to help little toerags like this.

Tsk Tsk.

Ay. They don't know what half a crown is nowadays. Y' could ger a tram to Bramall Lane see t' Blades win like they did every week 'ave fish and chips, get bladdered in t' Marples, an hour at t' Crystal Suite and a tram 'ome.....and still 'ave change.

Edited by maxyross
spelling

Pensioners say that they were the best workers and that young un's just aren't as good now. It's true. So let's get them pensioners back to work to show us how it's done! There's no money left to pay for their pensions anyway! There's barely enough for the dole for us young 'uns and I do need my beer and fags!

Edited by Frankie Rage

Pensioners say that they were the best workers and that young un's just aren't as good now. It's true. So let's get them pensioners back to work to show us how it's done! There's no money left to pay for their pensions anyway! There's barely enough for the dole for us young 'uns and I do need my beer and fags!

Don't get me on with the price o fags.

It's cheaper these days to do straight weed instead o mixin it with bacca.

I got pulled at Dover with 300,000 woodbines an a bottle of lambrini for the missus,they had the lot,bet they shared it out after.

Lucky for me they missed the 8 illegals hidden under the passenger seat so i had a nice little earner from them when i set them to work on the cannabis farm.

Wheres Pierrepoint when you need him?.

I can remember walking 12 miles to school, and 16 miles home again, uphill both ways and it were snowing at that, even in June. Shoes made from kipper boxes, holes in me pants so it didn't matter which way I put them on, and a coat made from a sack pinched off a coalmans cart. Kids have it too easy now, what with food to eat instead of grass like we had,real tobacco instead of dried tea leaves to make our fags, and beds with one person instead of the eleven we had which included next doors kids. Ahhh, the good old days.

I can remember walking 12 miles to school, and 16 miles home again, uphill both ways and it were snowing at that, even in June. Shoes made from kipper boxes, holes in me pants so it didn't matter which way I put them on, and a coat made from a sack pinched off a coalmans cart. Kids have it too easy now, what with food to eat instead of grass like we had,real tobacco instead of dried tea leaves to make our fags, and beds with one person instead of the eleven we had which included next doors kids. Ahhh, the good old days.

You had clothes????????????????

You spoilt little bl**ders.

Some people dont know they're born.