Goodbye from Viking love you all

|Respect viking keep your pecker up m8 :)

i have read all the posts this morning for viking, he is my husband and i love him so very much. He isnt ready to read these yet but from the bottom of my heart i just want to say thankyou to you all for your love, support and kindness at this time. Glyn is truely blessed to have you all as his friends. He will get every encouragement from me to get back on here as soon as possible.

thankyou xx

Originally posted by sunshineyday

i have read all the posts this morning for viking, he is my husband and i love him so very much. He isnt ready to read these yet but from the bottom of my heart i just want to say thankyou to you all for your love, support and kindness at this time. Glyn is truely blessed to have you all as his friends. He will get every encouragement from me to get back on here as soon as possible.

thankyou xx

Wishing you all the very best too sunshineyday. However blessed Glyn is to have us as his forum friends, I am sure he is even more blessed to have you as a loving partner.

thankyou xx

Thanks for letting us know sunshineyday, just let him know that when he is ready he will be welcomed with open arms (no not like that ;) and no tongues:gag: ) because a lot of us miss him. :thumbsup:

I can only echo what LordChaverly wrote. Viking is very lucky to have a loving wife by his side.

I wish you both all the very best.

xx

Hey Viking, I'm not religious, BUT you must fight and not give up.

Anyone can fight the battles of just one day,

It is only when we add the burdens of yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.

Its not the experience of today that drives people mad,

It is the remorse of bitterness for something that happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow might bring, MAKE TODAY THE BEST IT CAN BE ...... Live one day at a time.

By the looks of things Viking, you have many friends who want to stand by you. Come on, go for it !!!!

Hey, Viking.

Our paths rarely cross, but I wanted to add my best wishes to everyone else's - you're a loved member of a very large family here.

Take heart - we've plenty to go round.

Hugs,

Cosy

So much respect for one human being hang in there love each other & pull through Vicking & yr loving family :thumbsup: x

thankyou xx

can only agree with every one else on here, and wish you both all the luck in the world, keep strong together.

hello, just been having a read through this thread. kinda touching to see all these people caring so much.

viking, seems a shame to leave, looks like a lot of people care about you, maybe you'll hopefully change your mind one day.

ive never spoke to you, but seems like a lot sof people think youre a great guy, so i hope you come back, id like to talk to you!

sunshineyday

my heart goes out to you and glyn i have not been coming on the forum for long but he as such a lot of friends to support him.

i do have a good idea what you and glyn are going through at the moment as my husband as just recently been told that he as secondary cancer of the liver.

if you need anyone to talk to please feel free to email me

Originally posted by summer1955

sunshineyday

my heart goes out to you and glyn i have not been coming on the forum for long but he as such a lot of friends to support him.

i do have a good idea what you and glyn are going through at the moment as my husband as just recently been told that he as secondary cancer of the liver.

if you need anyone to talk to please feel free to email me

Sorry to hear yr in a similar position babe all the best to u all at such a hard time :thumbsup: