Weight watchers pro points

1) eat healthily

2) do some excercise.

£5 please

I think you'll find someone has already beaten you to that kind 'witticism' on the other thread

Eat less, exercise more.

That will be £5 each please fatties.

I just don't get why people who obviously don't have a particular problem search out support threads and mock those who do need support

Its not a case of mocking, more stating the obvious

1) eat healthily

2) do some excercise.

£5 please

How tiresome :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Bet you all stop doing your diets by March.

And then pile all your weight back on plus a little extra ;)

The classic yo yo diet

While statistically speaking what you say is true, the fact that you say it so smugly shows insensitivity on your part. What anyone who struggles with their weight needs is positive support, not your negative predictions on what might happen. If you can't say something nice....don't say anything at all.

I dont do weight watchers, But I do use Myfitness pal

http://http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums

It lets you track food and exercise and does all the hard work for you.

I have been at it since may last year 33lb down last year, 1lb down this year lol

Awesome losses, well done! might have to check the site out as im wanting to lose some unwanted xmas pounds.

Your sparkling personality shining through again. You really are a horrible individual.

Are you sure you mean personality,you're right about the horrible though,would love to see a photo of Bobbie.

what is the pro points system? I don't actually go to the meetings so i haven. Got the updated file x

hi you can actually buy all the new pro points package on Ebay if you dont want to go to the classes.

A lady at my meeting has maintained her weight loss for 10 years. It is about changing eating habits for life, once you get used to the correct portion sizes you should be ok. If you go back to your old eating habits it won't be any good long term. :)

Does the thought of going to Weight Watchers for 10 years not fill you with dread and misery?:confused:

Well week one completed, been to the meeting tonight and have lost 3lbs I am pleased with that and it wasn't hard at all, how of the rest of you who are doing WW got on? :)

Well week one completed, been to the meeting tonight and have lost 3lbs I am pleased with that and it wasn't hard at all, how of the rest of you who are doing WW got on? :)

Hi Sooperdooper-Well done! thats brilliant. Iv'e been for my first weigh in at Beighton and lost 4 lbs and i can honestly say i haven't been hungry at all. I have invested in a calculator though cos a bit was guess work but i'm really pleased overall. So here's to another week of healthy eating and hopefully a few more pounds off!! So good luck to you and any other forumers on the WW plan.:thumbsup::banana:

Does the thought of going to Weight Watchers for 10 years not fill you with dread and misery?:confused:

Well.............the thought of being fat for ten more years does-so i guess the answer to that is....erm NO!!!:banana:

Hi Sooperdooper-Well done! thats brilliant. Iv'e been for my first weigh in at Beighton and lost 4 lbs and i can honestly say i haven't been hungry at all. I have invested in a calculator though cos a bit was guess work but i'm really pleased overall. So here's to another week of healthy eating and hopefully a few more pounds off!! So good luck to you and any other forumers on the WW plan.:thumbsup::banana:

Hi Gailsnails, that is fantastic well done to you too. I got the calculator last week thought the wheel thing was a bit of a pain, have used it loads :) . Got the mag for some new recipe ideas. I agree with you though not been hungry at all. Here is to another good week, will report in next week good luck :thumbsup: