Weight watchers pro points

what is the pro points system? I don't actually go to the meetings so i haven. Got the updated file x

It works, but you'll be counting points for the rest of your life... I don't think it's sustainable. I don't know anyone who's done it and thought it was good long term.

what is the pro points system? I don't actually go to the meetings so i haven. Got the updated file x

They have completely changed the points system

You know get a daily allowance, and an extra weekly allowance which you an spread out over the week, use on one night or whatever.

Almost all foods now have different points values, mainly higher than before, but you get a greater points allowance. The points are now worked out on protein, fibre, fat etc and not just sat fat and calories. Fruit is now free too!

It seems to be working for most people. Might be worth getting a new file if you can?

It works, but you'll be counting points for the rest of your life... I don't think it's sustainable. I don't know anyone who's done it and thought it was good long term.

A lady at my meeting has maintained her weight loss for 10 years. It is about changing eating habits for life, once you get used to the correct portion sizes you should be ok. If you go back to your old eating habits it won't be any good long term. :)

A lady at my meeting has maintained her weight loss for 10 years. It is about changing eating habits for life, once you get used to the correct portion sizes you should be ok. If you go back to your old eating habits it won't be any good long term. :)

I'm too impatient to mess about with the points thing, the idea of doing it for the rest of my life really does put me off. I'm just going to stick to cutting down and exercising like I did before and lost weight and maintained with.

I'm too impatient to mess about with the points thing, the idea of doing it for the rest of my life really does put me off. I'm just going to stick to cutting down and exercising like I did before and lost weight and maintained with.

I think you just have to do whatever is best for you, unfortunately I need to have the meetings to keep me on track. Good luck :)

I think you just have to do whatever is best for you, unfortunately I need to have the meetings to keep me on track. Good luck :)

:hihi: Meetings don't help me, I'm great at making up excuses!

Good luck to you all anyway :D

Exactly. I didnt 'count' points at all over christmas and still lost weight. Its because I have retrained myself with portion sizes, if I have a treat balancing it out etc So it is essentially the same thing as cutting down etc

hmm yea think i may have to :s i didn't realise it was that much of a change x

Bet you all stop doing your diets by March.

And then pile all your weight back on plus a little extra ;)

The classic yo yo diet

And people wonder why others struggle to diet when they have people like you posting comments like that.

You ought to be removed from the forums for such insensitivity! I've struggled with dieting in the past and unless you have had to diet or do diet you don't know how hard it can be. So to come on here and post such comments isn't even justifiable!.

Why do people post comments that don't help in any way other than to amuse themselves?.

1) eat healthily

2) do some excercise.

£5 please

And people wonder why others struggle to diet when they have people like you posting comments like that.

You ought to be removed from the forums for such insensitivity! I've struggled with dieting in the past and unless you have had to diet or do diet you don't know how hard it can be. So to come on here and post such comments isn't even justifiable!.

Why do people post comments that don't help in any way other than to amuse themselves?.

YOu don't think my comment is true?