Weight watchers pro points

They always do it. They are ostrich eggs too!:roll:

Will look forward to watching that :)

Bet you all stop doing your diets by March.

And then pile all your weight back on plus a little extra ;)

The classic yo yo diet

This is not just a diet for me, i am being re-educated on healthy eating and it is something i will do hopefully for the rest of my life. Yes, i do want to loose weight but i also want to feel healthier and start looking after myself, and i don't think there's anything wrong in that.

This is not just a diet for me, i am being re-educated on healthy eating and it is something i will do hopefully for the rest of my life. Yes, i do want to loose weight but i also want to feel healthier and start looking after myself, and i don't think there's anything wrong in that.

Totally agree :)

The classic yo yo diet

You should see Bobbie's opinions on people who join gyms. Why do I have this vision of a stick thin miserable cow looking down her nose at everyone else when I read her posts? You need to spend an afternoon on the sofa pet, with a chocolate bar and a good film - might loosen you up a bit.

You should see Bobbie's opinions on people who join gyms. Why do I have this vision of a stick thin miserable cow looking down her nose at everyone else when I read her posts? You need to spend an afternoon on the sofa pet, with a chocolate bar and a good film - might loosen you up a bit.

Think you hit the nail on the head, a proper wind up merchant I think :hihi:

I dont do weight watchers, But I do use Myfitness pal

http://http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums

It lets you track food and exercise and does all the hard work for you.

I have been at it since may last year 33lb down last year, 1lb down this year lol

I dont do weight watchers, But I do use Myfitness pal

http://http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums

It lets you track food and exercise and does all the hard work for you.

I have been at it since may last year 33lb down last year, 1lb down this year lol

Well done that is a fantastic weight loss, will have a look at it thank you :)

i started the weight watchers diet last saturday again just for the healthier lifestyle as i have fibromyalgia and M.E got to admit i do want to loose weight also as this will also help me feel better x my first weigh in was yesterday 1week after starting obviously and i'v lost 5lb :-D i'm doing the diet with my fiance and he also lost 5lb , so yep it def works :)

The classic yo yo diet

Your sparkling personality shining through again. You really are a horrible individual.

i started the weight watchers diet last saturday again just for the healthier lifestyle as i have fibromyalgia and M.E got to admit i do want to loose weight also as this will also help me feel better x my first weigh in was yesterday 1week after starting obviously and i'v lost 5lb :-D i'm doing the diet with my fiance and he also lost 5lb , so yep it def works :)[/QU

Well done you should be proud of yourself, i hope i've done as well at my first weigh in on tuesday-keep it up :thumbsup:

The classic yo yo diet

Do you have a personality disorder or something? You really seem to have something wrong with you, you should get that checked out.:loopy:

Ignore the idiot

I have been doing WW for 2 months now and have lost a stone. Lost weight at every weigh-in. slow but steady but thats best for the weight staying off

Like the ProPoints system

Hope it all goes well for everyone