Prom transport ideas

Why not just give them a lift in the car?

It isn't healthy to be breeding narcissistic characteristics into our young people so that they expect the limo, expect the most expensive dress etc etc. At the end of the day, it's just a school disco, not a state banquet.

I totally agree! It's not even as if you will be taken inside by the chosen transport, merely dropped off at the gate!

It isn't healthy to be breeding narcissistic characteristics into our young people so that they expect the limo, expect the most expensive dress etc etc. At the end of the day, it's just a school disco, not a state banquet.

Im not interested in what you think of me spending my hard earned cash on giving my daughter a well deserved night that she and her friends (some of which she wont see for a long time as they are moving away to carry on studying) will look back on in years to come. She has worked very very hard in the last 2 years to get the grades she wanted and i am very proud of her. I am very happy to spend a little money on giving her a night to remember. I was only wanting a few ideas not a lecture on the state of youth today.

Im not interested in what you think of me spending my hard earned cash on giving my daughter a well deserved night that she and her friends (some of which she wont see for a long time as they are moving away to carry on studying) will look back on in years to come. She has worked very very hard in the last 2 years to get the grades she wanted and i am very proud of her. I am very happy to spend a little money on giving her a night to remember. I was only wanting a few ideas not a lecture on the state of youth today.

Well said.. You know how about something like a helicopter.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

hire a bentley and chaufer or the horse and carriage does sound amazing!! or some top sports car, a girl has got to arrive in style something unique what everyone will be talking about and staring when she pulls up outside the venue.