Prom transport ideas

my daughter has got her school prom coming up and she is looking for transport to take her and her 3 friends. everyone seems to be booking limos but she was thinking of doing something different, maybe a horse and cart. does anyone know of anywhere in sheffield/rotherham or has anyone any other ideas

thanks

No but would she please tell her friends about this event . A Prom Show in South Yorkshire in March. We are urgently looking for male and female models age 15 to 18 to showcase Debenhams and Coast clothes. Plus a great competition coming soon. Please follow it on Twitter and facebook. All proceeds to charity too. Apply on the website.

No but would she please tell her friends about this event . A Prom Show in South Yorkshire in March. We are urgently looking for male and female models age 15 to 18 to showcase Debenhams and Coast clothes. Plus a great competition coming soon. Please follow it on Twitter and facebook. All proceeds to charity too. Apply on the website.

That Looks good! Wish I was that age again! We never had a school prom, but the year after I left, they started holding one for those in their final year:confused:

That Looks good! Wish I was that age again! We never had a school prom, but the year after I left, they started holding one for those in their final year:confused:

Thanks. It's our first one. We will be holding the model auditions at Ice Sheffield and then the whole, hair, make-up and dresses fashion shows at the event, plus the guys modelling their evening wear. We have celebrity judges too. We want all different shapes, heights and sizes to apply.

Thanks. It's our first one. We will be holding the model auditions at Ice Sheffield and then the whole, hair, make-up and dresses fashion shows at the event, plus the guys modelling their evening wear. We have celebrity judges too. We want all different shapes, heights and sizes to apply.

Good Luck!