Prom transport ideas

Im not interested in what you think of me spending my hard earned cash on giving my daughter a well deserved night that she and her friends (some of which she wont see for a long time as they are moving away to carry on studying) will look back on in years to come. She has worked very very hard in the last 2 years to get the grades she wanted and i am very proud of her. I am very happy to spend a little money on giving her a night to remember. I was only wanting a few ideas not a lecture on the state of youth today.

Hear, hear! It's not for others to lecture you on what to do with your kids! There's nothing wrong with splashing out on giving your kids a night to remember!

My parents wouldn't pay for me to get a limo to my prom, but that was completely justified in my eyes, as they'd bought me a new suit for it. I went on the coach that the school put on for us, and had a right laugh!

There's nothing wrong with getting a limo or anything. I genuinely think that the vintage bus idea is a winner however! No one else will have one, and it's a classy entrance XD

Careful with the fire engine ..... we were let down badly by a fire engine that never turned up and spoiled my daughters prom

Check out The School Prom Show 27th March 2011 @ Hellaby Hall, its going to be a showcase for everything Prom!! from cars to corsages and a series of fashion shows modelled by yr 11 students from all over Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster

http://www.schoolpromshow.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/blovelys

Anyone hireing a car or motorised transport for a prom make sure they are licenced with the local licenceing authority, for hire and reward, and have hire and reward insurance.

AbFab limos have a Tuk Tuk , thats really different !! :)

I had a lovely pink cadilac for mine and that was different or she could have a fire engine

AbFab limos have a Tuk Tuk , thats really different !! :)

Abfab is owned by Mark@alpha on here, website here.

partys buses are a really good idea :D

i did advertise on here a few months ago for a horse and cart for my daughters prom but got no replies, still looking if anybody knows of one, thanks