I need advice desperatley -Goodbye Tank :(

Hi

I'm so sorry that he hasn't been looked after but at least he is back! :)

Could you take him to the vets to get him checked over?

My dog was like this after 3 days in kennels and the vet gave her some rehydrating salts, anti sickness injection and antibiotic injection. There was something else too to help her calm down as she was really anxious. I think the whole thing including consultation was about £60.00 at Peak vets. Not great at this time of year but maybe a good idea.

And don't worry, he won't hate you. He is probably just tired, confused and anxious.

Sarah x

Edited by sarahjane

so glad to hear he's home and safe again - was really nice of the forumer who helped by bringing him back too. Its unfortunate that there are some nasty people in this world and that tank has had to go through this, but at least he is back and can be looked after properly until he recovers. Would still contact the rspca if you havent already as if he's like that after a week wonder what state his other dogs are in who are there all the time.

Do you think he's in pain from the marks round his neck? Do you think he'd been fighting?

I may be able to help with a couple of days pain killers but think maybe best for a vet to check him

Edited by berlingo

Poor little man hes going to be confused and upset hes been through an ordeal.They didnt look after him and who knows if they hit him ect not to mention sounds like other dogs have been attacking him,he needs to trust again hunny give him time and he will realize where he is and no ones going to hurt him i feel so sorry for you but im sure he dosent hate you hes just a scared boy,love and patience is all he needs plus maybe a trip to the vets to make sure hes not got anything serious wrong with him xx keep us posted xx

I can't stop thinking about him now I am SO ANGRY at the guy who's done this and I really hope you can get him reported. If you can get him to a vet and you need a lift I'm sure my hubby would take you. We are near you

if your dog is like this after being with him a week

what state are his other dogs going to be in

he wont hate you he's just scared & very confussed

at the moment please dont blame yourself

you did what you thought was best at the time

you dont exspect an ar**e of a man to do something

like this they seemed genuenley nice people when you

sold your dog to them

it just goes to show that not all people are genuine

this has proved that

hope tank avercomes his delema

sorry about my last comment you dont like to think people

are that low & shallow :confused::confused:

Get him to the vets & checked ASAP, he is probably confused as hell & could be in pain too.

I think he's in pain too and that's why he is hanging his head.. Offering a lift and an appointment at 6.30 if ypou want to get in touch

well he is home!!!! he is skinny and you can see his ribs, he has blood around his ears and marks on his neck, he will not give up eye contact and is cowering! I cant get him to eat anything not even ham and he loves it!

all he does is stand at the back door looking at the floor, not quite sure what to do now??? i have fussed him and will continue to, i have put lots of nice food out for him and a drink, absolutely heartbreaking. It's like he hates me

Poor Tank :(

I would let him come around on his own and not over fuss him. See a vet as the marks on his neck may be puncture wounds and need antibiotics and that is were the blood is from. If not and it's not his blood I would mention this to the RSPCA as there might be a dog that does need attention in the other owners care.

If you do need to still rehome him I would get in touch with the breed rescue, a long waiting list must be better than going through all this again.

It is a really horrible story. Where did you advertise Tank? It might be worth putting a few 'adverts' in telling your story (mention no names) to make people think who they sell their dog to and also inform the publication/ web site who you advertised with.

Edited by Evei

What do you plan to do with him now you have him back? Are you still going to re home him after whatever he's been through?

Poor thing. It normally takes a lot to affect an EBT, they are like little warriors.

I could cry for him.

What do you plan to do with him now you have him back? Are you still going to re home him after whatever he's been through?

Poor thing. It normally takes a lot to affect an EBT, they are like little warriors.

I could cry for him.

I wondered that too, I know the OP has been looking to rehome for quite sometime.

I have reported this chap to the RSPCA on my return from getting Tank back. I told them about my concerns with regard to other dogs he owns. They have stated that they will look into it right away.

Hope you are OK kate, we are very happy that we could help out.

Best Wishes.