What did your child's head teacher say about children off school

How do you know so accurately?

That would be telling

made a complaint before, and never got an answer

The complaints policy should outline how soon you can expect a reply and what you can do if not satisfied.

How do you know so accurately?

I will be doing that, nice to know im not the only one who thinks it was wrong. Do not understand how none of the other teachers said anything

Maybe that's a clue?

I also think it was wrong to try to humiliate the children for the actions of their parents. I thought the bullying teacher attitude had been phased out years ago. If it was the headteacher, that's even worse!

Maybe that's a clue?

I also think it was wrong to try to humiliate the children for the actions of their parents. I thought the bullying teacher attitude had been phased out years ago. If it was the headteacher, that's even worse!

It has, now its the teachers who are scared of the kids.

by other i ment other than the head teacher

That would be telling

If you are a teacher (or support staff at the school) it might be better to discuss this on one of the TES forums rather than here which could easily get reported to your head especially since you have named the school :-o I noticed that you are using 2 user names (spotted it before you edited one of your posts so others could have done too). Be careful :)

During the bad weather some children took a day or two off school. At hunter's bar juniors during the school assembly children who had not taken a day off were told to stand up, the rest of the children were told they should be ashamed of them selves.

I do not think this was fair as the parents decide if a child can go to school or not. Also I dont think its right to talk to children like that.

Let me know whet you think

cheers

I dont think that happened at all, i think you've made that up.

wonder if they did the same in the staff room for those teachers who didnt make it in?

If you are a teacher (or support staff at the school) it might be better to discuss this on one of the TES forums rather than here which could easily get reported to your head especially since you have named the school :-o I noticed that you are using 2 user names (spotted it before you edited one of your posts so others could have done too). Be careful :)

Roll up Hercule Poirot.

It has, now its the teachers who are scared of the kids.

Kids are OK - it is the parents that are the problem because many are happy for their kids to get away with anything - and it is never the fault of their little darling.

Maybe that's a clue?

by other i ment other than the head teacher

I don't think mazahy is a teacher...