What did your child's head teacher say about children off school

mazahy

Now that we know mazahy and the Op are the same person with duplicate accounts, it does sound like a lie to get peoples backs up, otherwise the op would have just used their usual account...

I have said i used other account when useing a friends pc, can not think why I would want to make something like this up. Maybe you do things like that your self. If i was used to trying to get peoples backs up, I would not have made the mistake of useing some one elses account.

I have said i used other account when useing a friends pc, can not think why I would want to make something like this up. Maybe you do things like that your self. If i was used to trying to get peoples backs up, I would not have made the mistake of useing some one elses account.

Sorry but its bull ****.

Two good points raised actually -

1)it's not bullying to tell someone their behaviour is umpallatable or selfish.

2) the parents who couldn't be arsed to take the kids to school may now ring to complain - so the head can actually get to speak to them for a change.

the point i was making in the post was that it was parents not children that made the decision so she could have sent them a letter maybe insted of talking to 8 to 11 year olds like that

You can see from this post that i didnt realise i was signed in on someone elses account, really cant see what difference it makes

I have heard the same from other parents today.

I expect respect to be shown for adults and children alike - Not humiliated as appears to be the case here.

Don't just complain to the School - Look on the OFSTED website you can email them with your concerns and the school will be required to investigate.

Sonia Sharp is also the Director of Children Services for Sheffield - Why not write to her if you are concerned.

I also understand a lot of the HSA have just resigned Why?

lisaH

Total Posts: 2,504

Status: Online I am currently on placement at Walkley primary and was pleased to see that in one class they have a project going on where the whole class are learning to knit. They are putting together a class blanket made up from the kids 'squares'

you may not now work at a school but by looking back at your previous post you sure no alot about them

Why have you quoted me - I am not and will never be a teacher! Think you have totally the wrong end of the stick here (I am not the duplicate poster) .

Edited by Lucy-Lastic