Car spares shops

js2012

blimey... that IS a long time!! :hihi:

I used to work for samik lol long time ago on abbeydale road , now alot of there staff work for jason at neepsend motors & jason used to be a samik employee aswell but set up neepsend motors and , tony who was samik manager on abbeydale road is now 1 of managers at neepsend good lads .

• 6 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Wasn't sure where would be best to post this, but wanted to let the Forum know about a special offer we've got on this week:

20% off promotion on all Maypole Towing & Touring kit for caravans and motorhomes. Come down on Thu, Fri or Sat and save £££ on everything from a tow bar to caravan awning lights to toilet fluid!

If you're not sure where your nearest BullsEye is have a look at our website bullseyecarparts.com (it's not very nice at the moment... a proper one is in development!)

me too, used bullseye for years :D

Second that man. Used Bullseye a couple of times...till I started working for Halfords...or Halfrauds as we seem to be known as around here :P. Never had any problems, plus the parts I'd ordered have always been there that day or the day after :)