Car spares shops

I use Shaws on abbeydale rd. part of Bullseye and always excellent

I'll add to the recommendations for Greens. I needed a part they didn't stock so he had to order it. This was at 9:30am. I had the part by 2pm

Never had a problem with Bullseye used them well before they moved there must admit didnt realise name had changed until i was told a few week ago :roll:

Highfields motors sheffield car garage on attercliffe road s93ra .they are quite reasonable...

Thanks for letting us know about the offer - NOT - I trailed all the way down to your warehouse this morning for the assistant to tell me they didn't have toilet chemicals in stock but they would have to order them.

Sorry you've had a bad experience with us, we do our best to give good honest advice and to get the best price we can for our customers, so I'm sorry that's not happened on this occasion.

If you have time we'd love it if you could give us another try. We've got a big place over near the Arena (we've just changed the signs from Samik to BullsEye) and the guys there would be more than happy to help:

Speak to Stef or Al a call on 0114 2441100.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply - I didn't know you existed! I will certainly come to you in the future if I need anything for my car - and you are well situated!:thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know about the offer - NOT - I trailed all the way down to your warehouse this morning for the assistant to tell me they didn't have toilet chemicals in stock but they would have to order them.

:confused::confused::confused:

Always used bullseye on bellhouse road firth park. Really good service and prices. My mate who`s a mechanic recomended them to me. can`t fault them. Curtis motors are good too, just a little further away for me. Went to school with the bloke who runs it.