Brown's lock stock and barrel

roobydoo

Please note we are definately open for business. Our opening times are

Tuesday - Friday 10.30am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.30am to 5.00 pm.

We buy and sell new and used air rifles/shotguns/rifles/ammunition and accessories. We also arrange safaries to South Africa, deerstalking in the UK and we also arrange clay pigeon shooting and gun fitting/repairs.

We look forward to customers old and new visiting our store where you will find a nice welcome and personal service.

ATB

John Brown

Please note we are definately open for business. Our opening times are

Tuesday - Friday 10.30am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.30am to 5.00 pm.

We buy and sell new and used air rifles/shotguns/rifles/ammunition and accessories. We also arrange safaries to South Africa, deerstalking in the UK and we also arrange clay pigeon shooting and gun fitting/repairs.

We look forward to customers old and new visiting our store where you will find a nice welcome and personal service.

ATB

John Brown

Hi Brownlsb. I have a William Golden side by side hammer gun in excellent condition (re-sleeved) and I hunt with it every fall.

I think it's dated from the 1800's. Do you know anything about this gun maker or if not where I could look for info ? Thx

• 10 years later...