• Arbourthorne
    • Burngreave
    • Parson Cross
    • Wincobank
    • Manor Park
    • Darnall
    • Woodthorpe
    • City Centre

One of the problems when writing a quick post is that some people type fast. Then hit the send button before they check out what they have written. however, I know many people that cannot spell some of the easiest words. I do not criticize them. I prefer to assist them. I notice many spelling mistakes on the forum, Some are mine also. Also there are many people that are dyslexic and try their best. PC'c are a good help with this. But not to worry acid. I am intelligent enough to know what you meant by privet

i agree with you, it is all hearsay, i have lived on windyhouse lane and ours was the last standing house. i would gladly move back up there again. [if my circumstances were different, i as dont want to have to change the doctors and dentists again.] we have moved from the manor to darnall, and in my eyes darnall is twice as bad as the manor. but then again name a place which is a good place, darnall is now the same as pitsmoor, burngreave,firvale,pagehall,firthpark,abbydale road [up to the picture house] netheredge,woodthorpe and a few others. there is no english grocer on darnall [not a green grocer]

Its an age old question that will be asked for years.Every town and city in the uk has its problems.

eg here in Coventry,the roughest area is Wood End.The police + taxis wont go there,banks wont give you any credit,riots etc.

Pridmore was the second most run down estate in England until it was pulled down.

At the end of the day the reason why these places are like this is because the government aren't listening as usual

Its an age old question that will be asked for years.Every town and city in the uk has its problems.

eg here in Coventry,the roughest area is Wood End.The police wont go there,banks wont give you any credit,riots etc.

Pridmore was the second most run down estate in England until it was pulled down.

At the end of the day the reason why these places are like this is because the government aren't listening as usual

The Government are all talk they Just bury there heads in the sand like they have with the Knife culture that is spiralling out of control.:mad:

The Government are all talk they Just bury there heads in the sand like they have with the Knife culture that is spiralling out of control.:mad:

well said the labour government have lost the plot!!

Forget the war in iraq/iran what about the wars on our streets- :mad::rant:

O.K we have a deaf Government. We have always had a deaf Government. But we cannot blame them for all the problems we have. It is like blaming them because the weather is too hot. We are the architects of society in a way. We do have a say especially if the " Silent Majority " speak out. Knife crime. O.K. why blame the Government, Judges are far too soft on crime. Do gooders complain because the cushy jails are full ( rubbish ). Social Services with more power than Police. More like the secret Police they have damaged more families than enough, Then the Police themselves. They get frustrated because their hands are tied with PACE and other rules. But again we have far too many untrained Police Officers, Far too many that are useless, Far too many corrupt. We have parents that are afraid of their own children, I have seen many decent kid turn bad. I have seen in my area many promises made and broken to the kids . We have a brand new community center it is only open for certain occasions. Never has anyone mentioned the fact that opposite side of the road is a park. Where kids gather because there is nowhere for them to hang out, Then along come the scum bags to mix in with the decent kids and pollute their minds. Councils are the answer to our problems in the community. People like Blunkett our MP like to take the praise when money is being spent on useless projects, But when things go wrong they do not want to know. Councillors. Well I dare not comment truthfully I would face legal action if I did so.

Archived