Bullies in Lowedges Park

Yet again my wife has just had to rescue my son from the bullies in lowedges park. Every time we have allowed him out this holiday he has come home will bloody noisers, broken bike, large bumps all over his head, cuts and brushers all over him. And im not just talking rough and tumble we have had kids bangging on the door crying for his saftey. This time some little git has taken some pruning shears from there home and they had him pinned down threatening to cut his fingers off. he has a boody noise bumps and scrachers on his head and cuts to his hands.

And dont even mention going to the parents to complain because same old story ever they go for you or there little angel would not hurt any one.

Dont get me wrong im not blinded by the love for my kids i know there no angels no kid is when they get away fromm there parents but there has got to be a cut off point a bit off play fighting and rough n tumble but nifes and other shape objects!!

Any way there is one thing and that is my son is now stuck in the house all holiday untill the police get up and actually do something about it. they were on the middle shops earlier today chatting to people when there are young kids 9-12 year olds running round the park with weapons in there hands.

Yet again my wife has just had to rescue my son from the bullies in lowedges park. Every time we have allowed him out this holiday he has come home will bloody noisers, broken bike, large bumps all over his head, cuts and brushers all over him. And im not just talking rough and tumble we have had kids bangging on the door crying for his saftey. This time some little git has taken some pruning shears from there home and they had him pinned down threatening to cut his fingers off. he has a boody noise bumps and scrachers on his head and cuts to his hands.

And dont even mention going to the parents to complain because same old story ever they go for you or there little angel would not hurt any one.

Dont get me wrong im not blinded by the love for my kids i know there no angels no kid is when they get away fromm there parents but there has got to be a cut off point a bit off play fighting and rough n tumble but nifes and other shape objects!!

Any way there is one thing and that is my son is now stuck in the house all holiday untill the police get up and actually do something about it. they were on the middle shops earlier today chatting to people when there are young kids 9-12 year olds running round the park with weapons in there hands.

Its always been full of idiots i spent my childhood livin near it and never went near!!!

Have you phoned the police about the assault?

Have you phoned the police about the assault?

We used to but nothing ever happens.

Maybe the police who were 'chatting to people at the shops' where making enquiries of the locals.

Sorry to hear about your lads trauma - hope it doesn't have any lasting effects.

But if the police don't know that this is happening how can you expect them to catch the offenders?:confused:

I hope your son is ok. I wonder why he continually keeps being beaten up though, is it by the same people each time and do they beat other kids up or just your son:confused:

Please report it to the police as it could be more serious next time!

Not sure id be comfy with the idea of letting my kid take a pasting then whibne about it on a forum without actually reporting the assault.

You must report it to the police. They may not seem to do anything about it but it goes on record and they can build up a picture of trouble spots. At least then they can then have a chance to catch the people involved.

As i have said we have reported it on a number off occations and nothing ever happens so this time we have started taking pictures and keeping a diary of what is happening as we have been advised to. And again as i mentioned just making other parents in the area aware of what is happening and may happen to there children. We have had 3 years off it so i am not moaning at wall just making others aware.

I was told that it is really important to report this sort of thing every time it happens.

The Police judge what response is needed by the amount of call they get, for eg. if they get three calls about bullying in a particular place, that's average, no action needed, twenty calls and they have to respond.

do you know the parents of these bullying kids?