Swift Levick Work Mates from the 60's

Does anyone remember a character called Taffy Roberts from Swift Levick in the late 70s or early 80s?? Thanks

I worked at Levick's in the early 60's, in the Research Lab under Horace xxx ( can't remember his surname.

I remember Albert Newton ( I think he was always saying " Got to get 'em off by Wednesday" as that was the lorry collection day).

There was one magnet tester there ( Perhaps the Chief of the Testers ) and his plaintive cry when presented with a new magnet type to test was " Where's my North?"

Dopes anybody remember the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance magnets made for Perkin Elmer? There are a few dramatic stories on the attempts to magnetise these.

The last time I was in Attercliffe I was so sad to see the shell of the works.

Sean Davies.

Worked in toolroom from about 1975 till I left to join fire service in 1979, remember Colin Hoyland as I played for football team and he was the manager

My dad, Keith Grundy, worked in the pyrometer department until about 1966ish. He wore a brown overall. For my sins, I worked there during my 6 weeks holiday from school as a general dogsbody. I drank with the men in a pub across the road and generally had a whale of a time. He left to be a professional musician, changed his name to Keith Peters, and led his band until he died in 2021.