Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

Just bumping this as once again the Pound are in need of bedding

Edited by daydreamblvr

Nobody collected my spare bedding when I had some. I don't come into Sheffield at all.

Nobody collected my spare bedding when I had some. I don't come into Sheffield at all.

the pound don't collect.

the pound don't collect.

I thought they may be someone who travelled into Sheffield to work or for social reasons that may pick up. Why would I spend more in time and fuel than it would cost to be the bedding new? I'm just making a point that you have to make an effort and can't expect everything to land at your door for free, sorry I bothered.

I dont drive into town but if no one pick the bedding and towels I have by tomorrow I will take them to a local rescue I think millhouse is not to far from me

I think I'm going to the pound tomorrow so I can pick them up from you froger? Could you pm me your address and when would be best to come get them? Anyone else on here that I could collect from whilst I'm doing the trip? x

Hi curls139 mute witness asked for my address to come and get them but not been yet so will give till morning if you could give me your number then if they dont come I can text you my address

I think I'm going to the pound tomorrow so I can pick them up from you froger? Could you pm me your address and when would be best to come get them? Anyone else on here that I could collect from whilst I'm doing the trip? x

brill curls, if you could get them that would be great - if you are going to past the pound?

I thought they may be someone who travelled into Sheffield to work or for social reasons that may pick up. Why would I spend more in time and fuel than it would cost to be the bedding new? I'm just making a point that you have to make an effort and can't expect everything to land at your door for free, sorry I bothered.

Perhaps you could drop the bedding off at a rescue/shelter local to you and then at least someone would be getting use of it.

Hi curls139 mute witness asked for my address to come and get them but not been yet so will give till morning if you could give me your number then if they dont come I can text you my address

hi, also sent my details, but as long as it gets there dosnt matter who takes it.

Have a car full from the shop to take over the weekend, so can pick up on way if anyone needs and is not too far away.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 23:11 ----------

where about do you live?

It's been said before but not enough .....

Maryjane your a brilliant star :love:

Curls139 is coming for them tomorrow its about 9 bags now so they should keep a few dogs and cats warm