Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

I've got some duvets you can have, can you also use things like sheets and pillowcases? I've got plenty of those too. I think I know where the building is but where do you park?

I've got some duvets you can have, can you also use things like sheets and pillowcases? I've got plenty of those too. I think I know where the building is but where do you park?

Anyone? If the animals can't use this stuff I'll take it for recycling.

hi, do you want to know where to park? its round the back by the wallpaper shop. If you want me to pick them up and take them, pm me and will do this week. thanks.

hi, do you want to know where to park? its round the back by the wallpaper shop. If you want me to pick them up and take them, pm me and will do this week. thanks.

I can drop them off, do you need the linen as well as the duvets?

I've got some old towels if anyone can use them.... they do need to be picked up from S10 though

I've got some old towels if anyone can use them.... they do need to be picked up from S10 though

hi Katya text Geraldine on 07971298492 she will collect from sge she has collect from mine on a few occasions. thanks

yes can do that pm or text.

Mj there is a carpet shop on newfield green shops that has a skip round the back i have spoke to the manager and her says we can go there as and when to see what off cuts they have, if you want to ask the pound next time u go if they're wanting carpet.

thanks

del x

ok. will be there this week and will let you know.

i got a extra large plastic dog bed love if it will do free if u pick it up

pm and let me know where you are and may be able to pick up dog bed.

Katya, do you still want me to pick up?