Appeal for bedding URGENTLY needed for Stray dogs

hi, if not picked up let me know and will collect during the week, still have a pagehall one to pick up..
Hi thanks I will PM you :)

I have a duvet a couple of fleeces and a large leather harness and several leads ,if you can collect I'm at Pagehall .

have pm`d you.

Not sure if this has already been answered but do you need to call and make an appointment if you have food/bedding for the pound? I have some (not loads) food, and I'm going to look through towels and stuff to see if we have anything suitable but at the moment I'm not sure when I will be able to get down and I don't want to just turn up if you need to let them know..

you just ring the bell and someone will come to the door and collect it.

I have some towels if anyone could take them for me please?

Edited by doseydoodah

I have some towels if anyone could take them for me please?

will pm you.

I have some old towels and fleece blankets. Could anyone collect them from S17 (Totley) and deliver them to the pound?

I have a small bag if anyone is passing thru Crookes one day and would like to collect from me?

I have a double bedspread if anyone wants to collect it. It has only ever been a cover for a spare bed so its clean but the fabric is starting to age a bit and is fragile in one corner. The other side is quite strong so shouldnt be a problem if used wrong side up. Its going in the bin next weekend if not collected. I don't come into Sheffield so can't drop it off. I'm on the edge of Dinnington.