Club 9 sports update!

BigTeeOwls

No but we experienced "proper success" i can't see how you could have enjoyed a fruitless one season wonder in the Premiership, or was that before you blew a ten point gap?

You know aswell as me with the lack of games in the Premiership draws kill you, creditable they may be, relegation savers they were not.

And to be fair i wouldn't say drawing with Pompy, Watford, West Ham, Fulham and Boro are creditable, if you had any serious ambitions of staying up you would have had to have won at least 3 out of those 5 to even stand a chance.

I think you need to go back for a re read, we BEAT West Ham, Watford, Fulham and Boro!!! Happy days my friend, 21st Century success, something Wednesday know nothing about!!

I think you need to go back for a re read, we BEAT West Ham, Watford, Fulham and Boro!!! Happy days my friend, 21st Century success, something Wednesday know nothing about!!

Relegated by a player who was paid by you're club within that comical season takes some beating though you have to admit :hihi:

Not atall, we just give as good as we get when it comes to who has had the most success in the last say 30 years, like i said previously theres no comparison.

Look back again at yours and ours "big games" in the last 30 years and tell me how you reckon you have gone on compared to us.

Big games in the last 30yrs for Wednesday, i've already tipped my hat to you against the likes of Man U (awesome win), you bottled it v Arsenal (twice in one season) but you got there. Apart from that i don't know what else to say, you're biggest match in 20 yrs was a relegation decider v Palace (which you bottled).

Going back to my original point, the success doesn't match the ego.....and you're proving me right Corker, you, BigTee and others are reverting to type and giving it the big 'i am'!!! Us Blades know where we stand, we had it from you lot in the 90's but the reality is neither of us are any bigger than the likes of Norwich, Leicester or Leeds and are slipping even further away from the likes of Stoke, Blackpool and Fulham.....i'm just trying to give you Wednesday fans a reality check but once again i've failed miserably!!

You keep putting "Success" you got relegated lol.

Believe me Corker, until you've experinced the modern day PL you'll never know how it feels to beat the likes of Arsenal in front of a full house with the Sky Cameras on you.

Sky had to turn off the mic's picking up crowd noise infront of the Kop that day as the Blades fans were off the scale....thats support!!! Maybe one day you'll experience it again but i understand its a fading memory at the moment. Don't lose hope Corker :)