Club 9 sports update!

Both sets of fans pulled together to help raise funds for them to be fair. But yes the free loans helped them out alot, especially Quinn, but then again it seems to help him too, bit of match experience and that.

I mean which club, not fans.

Nah, as you correctly stated Sheffield doesn't (and i doubt ever will) have a 5* hotel, whats the point. The Copthorne is a good 4* property and one of the better hotels in Sheffield.

Stockers, I know that you are in the hotel business, what does a hotel have to have to be credited with 5 *'s?

This is not a pop at you or utd, we are either the 4th or 5th largest city in the country (population wise), shouldn't we have at least one 5* hotel? :confused:

Sheffield is the fourth biggest city in England. But you must also consider that overall it is a pretty poorly connected city. As well as having many more depressed areas than the majority of other major cities. It does not have a 5 star hotel as there is no call for one here. Nor is there likely any time that we will ever need one, unless the area gets a massive cash boost to bring us up to date with cities like Manchester and Leeds.

since this thread has been nothing but bickering for the last 4-5 pages and people dont seem to want to get back on topic thread closed. feel free to talk about the hotel on another thread.