Club 9 sports update!

BigTeeOwls

A great season and day out at the new Wembley, you been there yet BigTee? As i said mate you've gotta be in it to win it!!! Our failures are Wednesday's success......you've told me all i need to know mate!!

Now i know you're full of ----, our failures are Wednesday success LOL LOL LOL Thats why you keep harping on about the Palace match, do i bring up the Wigan game? NO because i'm a Wednesday fan first, United depriser second.

Martyn Tyler:

"He's done it again the little fella!

"Well for West Ham United, a mixture of the courageous and the controversial"

lmao........

As i said in an earlier post, the Blades demise is Wednesdays success - are you reading BigTee?

Now i know you're full of ----, our failures are Wednesday success LOL LOL LOL Thats why you keep harping on about the Palace match, do i bring up the Wigan game? NO because i'm a Wednesday fan first, United depriser second.

So did you like the new Wembley?

Thats right but any team going up struggles to come to terms with life in the PL, beating Arsenal at home, Tottenham, Watford, West Ham, Fulham, Middlesboro and holding the likes of Liverpool, Villa and Pompy to creditable draws were all great acheievements, happy days and i was bursting with pride i can tell you, every single one a will be etched on my memory for a long time to come....days Wednesday fans just haven't experienced for a long, long time.

No but we experienced "proper success" i can't see how you could have enjoyed a fruitless one season wonder in the Premiership, or was that before you blew a ten point gap?

You know aswell as me with the lack of games in the Premiership draws kill you, creditable they may be, relegation savers they were not.

And to be fair i wouldn't say drawing with Pompy, Watford, West Ham, Fulham and Boro are creditable, if you had any serious ambitions of staying up you would have had to have won at least 3 out of those 5 to even stand a chance.

As i said in an earlier post, the Blades demise is Wednesdays success - are you reading BigTee?

Not atall, we just give as good as we get when it comes to who has had the most success in the last say 30 years, like i said previously theres no comparison.

Look back again at yours and ours "big games" in the last 30 years and tell me how you reckon you have gone on compared to us.

Did you enjoy the Millennium?

I did and so did thousands more Wednesdayites LOL

Loved it mate, Barry Is for a session the night before, supping all day around Cardiff and the Castle in the City centre.

I've never seen us in a Division 3 Play Off Final though mate!!

)

I don't know about that, what about the double last season to ruin the rivals chance of automatic promotion? Resulting in the bank holiday debarcle against Burnley

That takes some beating

Memorys thats all you have ! Coz you have to face 3rd tier footy again, and if you think your going to bounce straight back ..well!! you may be in for a shock.;)

So the Owls can keep bleeting about their one derby double in 95 years (how sad).

Anyone else feel the next Sheffield derby is a long way off? Other than a cup draw that one single double is all you have to keep you warm at night!!

We have so many ! lol the last draw at S6, not a classic but we had a great time, that one point helped send you down.

So enjoy the memorys, where have they got you?

Only a return ticket to the old third division. MASSIVE.

Loved it mate, Barry Is for a session the night before, supping all day around Cardiff and the Castle in the City centre.

I've never seen us in a Division 3 Play Off Final though mate!!

You've never seen a United captain raise a cup either LOL