Club 9 sports update!

BigTeeOwls

LOL ! ITs a 5 STAR HOTEL ,,YOU MUPPET !! premier inn ?

And dont you go spending any world cup money yet, with pig fans Richards and Thompson in charge, the English world cup bid has plenty of time to be cocked up.:)

World Cup or 3rd division footy ? hmm

Sorry to be pedantic, but Sheffield does not have a 5 star hotel. Copthorne is the only 4 star hotel I have seen that has a starting rate at £55 per room. Very good value.

lol its a city hotel, and as i have stayed there, its fine, i would add the service is very good, as expected of such a quality hotel.

As for the world cup, ! YOUR WELCOME TO IT!! and its still a long way off from happening.

We will earn more from the hotel than the Owls will make over a few 3rd rate world cup matches, invest in bricks and morter ! not pipe dreams..you know it makes sence.;)

The hotel is struggling hence having hotel rooms starting at £55 a night.

lol its a city hotel, and as i have stayed there, its fine, i would add the service is very good, as expected of such a quality hotel.

As for the world cup, ! YOUR WELCOME TO IT!! and its still a long way off from happening.

We will earn more from the hotel than the Owls will make over a few 3rd rate world cup matches, invest in bricks and morter ! not pipe dreams..you know it makes sence.;)

5 star hotel :hihi::hihi:

Rather sleep on a bed of nails inside a tent pitched up on the Gaza strip thanx

5 star hotel :hihi::hihi:

Rather sleep on a bed of nails inside a tent pitched up on the Gaza strip thanx

lol, no problem i would feel the same if the Owls had a 5 star hotel:) Oh but you havent have you;)