Well depressing - Gemma's back.

THE SCAMMING SO AND SO HAS BEEN ON MY ROAD TODAY!!! I was about to post a comment asking if gemma is now a read head... question answered. She was "crying" and managed to get some money from a guy sat in is car. That was until, I shouted out the window some obsene words to her! God I hope she falls in the gutter somewhere

Feel free to give her some of your money then or even better invite her to live at your house in Dore! Whats stopping you?

She doesn't see begging outside Dore Co-op as being viable, now with you living opposite the Hamlet she could be very interested. :rolleyes:

Question:- How many people does it take to know your name and profession before you are promoted from civilian to Celebrity>??<

I saw her in town this week, hair brown leg better, she did not ask me for money though, think she knows better now

You've got to admire the dedication she's got. She's a hard worker and she's good at what she does :-D

Didn't notice his spots but they both had matching chav baseball caps.

They were begging on London road last week.

I had some chap ask me for a quid for 'a sandwich' near the Botanical Gardens the other week.

It's a sad state of affairs when the homeless have to subsist on Tesco cheese sandwiches to survive. :(

Another one wanted £1.50 so he could buy 'a box of fish fingers' from the co-op in Crookesmoor. Not sure how he expected to cook them though.

I had someone ask me for loose change yesterday. Usually I reply, even if to say sorry.

This guy had some really nice tattoos - must have cost a bomb

And a nice staffy - must cost for his upkeep too

And smoking - another extravagance.

Food seemed low on his list of priorities, so I didn't think he was serious and walked on.

I had someone ask me for loose change yesterday. Usually I reply, even if to say sorry.

This guy had some really nice tattoos - must have cost a bomb

And a nice staffy - must cost for his upkeep too

And smoking - another extravagance.

Food seemed low on his list of priorities, so I didn't think he was serious and walked on.

I agree about the dog and the smoking, but he can't exactly sell his tattoos can he? :loopy: He might have got them years ago in a different financial situation.

God i cant stand her, i was hoping the dirty crackhead had met her demise or moved towns. no such luck

I misread the OP. I thought Gemma was some sort of welldressing artiste !

---------- Post added 13-08-2014 at 16:57 ----------

I misread the OP. I thought Gemma was a welldressing artiste !

THE SCAMMING SO AND SO HAS BEEN ON MY ROAD TODAY!!! I was about to post a comment asking if gemma is now a read head... question answered. She was "crying" and managed to get some money from a guy sat in is car. That was until, I shouted out the window some obsene words to her! God I hope she falls in the gutter somewhere

God i cant stand her, i was hoping the dirty crackhead had met her demise or moved towns. no such luck

Ah the milk of human kindness is alive and well on Sheffield Forum I see :rolleyes:

And yes, I have been approached by a woman fitting the description of Gemma, though not for a good few years now, and no I didn't give her any money. Though I wouldn't wish ill on her, especially on an internet forum. It's just plain spiteful.