Should smokers be allowed to adopt or foster kids?

I have never been a smoker and yet i am a victim of passive smoking!! i can tell you that being around smokers has caused me to have small airways damage and now have to be on medication for it ........so whose to blame, people i know smoking and being around me? or me being tolerant of smokers and understanding the need for them to smoke and being around them ?

Edited by loobylou2008

sorry dragon i wasnt actually trying to have a go at drivers I was just trying to highlight the fact the smoking is actually not the reason for all the world's problems

No problem. I am sure that if you set out to offend me I would probably be hiding in the toilet crying my eyes out shortly thereafter. :hihi:

What do people think about women who smoke during pregnancy?

I personaly don't have a problem with them, it is their informed choice.

As long as they do it in an open air environment such as in the street, up a mountain, in a bus shelter, on the beach, in the garden, etc......

Cool as far as I am concerned!

What do people think about women who smoke during pregnancy?

Are you on some kind of contract by the anti-smoking lobby or something?

Got a right bee in your bonnet about smokers aint ya?

In response to your question I do not believe women should smoke when pregnant. Probaby due to some misguided information about the smoke being directly passed on to the baby - or is it nicotine in the blood or whatever.

However, if having had a baby a mother wants to smoke, and as long as she is not blowing fumes into her babies (or anyone elses) face, I do not see there is a problem - even if she is standing at a bus stop with three sides and a roof.