Virgin media down and out since Tuesday

:huh::rant:

Been googling like mad to see if there is any more info on the ongoing outage I have been experiencing (live in S10)

Nothing nada not one scrap!!

And I'm not getting anywhere with the indian call centre either as every time I call the 'tech problem' has just been fixed and everything will resume at some magic hour which as you guessed it comes and goes with nothing changing.

I have now been without tv and broadband for an outrageous amount of time and just want to know has anybody else in Sheffield been affected and can anyone shed any light on the matter.

One very very irrate and frustrated Virgin media customer

im in s5 no problems

Thanks so much for all of you who have taken the time to reply, but unfortunately we are still without internet and tv.

The situation is getting ridiculous with no straight answer at all from the call centres.

Think I shall be paying a visit to the Attercliffe office

Do you know any neighbours in S10 who are on Virgin? you could ask them if they are having any problems. It could possibly be something your side that you are unaware of. It happened to me, I had a dodgy cable, lost internet for a day and it was just a cable.

When i had this problem a couple of times, one time was when someone cut our cable, we did not notice until we noticed others on the road been cut, but i had problems before when water has got into the cable box on the wall, i was told by an virgin this can happen a lot if it rains or snows to much water gets inside. Maybe this could be the problem with yours, i was out of service for over a week till someone came out to see me, now when it happens i just wait till it has dry out and it works no problem after a couple of days.