Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

Why would I need to supply a theory when society supports what i'm saying?. An abused child with psychotic tendencies is a time bomb, but even if he'd been tucked in at night with a bed time story, it wouldn't alter it.

Does it support it?

Try and answer the question what in your view caused the psychosis?

Does it support it?

Thier desire to inflict pain and suffering.. why else would they CONSPIRE to do it??.

Changing the subject a bit, this poor guy David Calvert, who had been 'outed' as Venables turns out to be nothing to do with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1256533/Jon-Venables-Terror-young-father-accused-Bulger-killer-Facebook.html

Evidence of the terrifying stupidity of Facebook vigilante mentality if ever it was needed....

Thier desire to inflict pain and suffering.. why else would they CONSPIRE to do it??.

They would be symptoms, not causes, danot.

Very true!!

and if they had died as a result would it be fair to call you evil?

no i'd have been done for manslaughter because in the fight i didn't mean to kill him...like the lad who fractured my skull didn't mean to put me in hospital for a considerable length of time....he could have killed me...but he too was not evil...unlike venables....he has been a very naughty boy according to my mates from scouseland...and dont believe all you read in the papers...at present he is safely tucked up out of harms way....

Not choice.. Disire!!

Not disire... Desire!!

I wonder, would m^rk have preferred I had arranged for my stepson to be hurled off Beachy Head, or some similar Dover-esque cliff?

Did he callously and horrifically kill a toddler?

And again, please?

Oh come on. It's not that hard to work out what was meant by the OP.

hence the newspaper has had an influence on what you think about a subject.

Only if you read and believe them, and I doubt there arethat many imbeciles on the planet (at least, I hope not):thumbsup:

Still waiting. :rolleyes:

This is a forum, not a chat room. At least give people time to respond (there are other threads on here that the poster may be interested in - not everyone is a "single issue poster"):rolleyes:.

No i didn't, i said he was easily influenced :loopy:

Easily inflenced meand doing what others tell them to do:loopy::huh:

Not disire... Desire!!

Did he callously and horrifically kill a toddler?

Oh come on. It's not that hard to work out what was meant by the OP.

Only if you read and believe them, and I doubt there arethat many imbeciles on the planet (at least, I hope not):thumbsup:

This is a forum, not a chat room. At least give people time to respond (there are other threads on here that the poster may be interested in - not everyone is a "single issue poster"):rolleyes:.

Grow up, just because I questioned your tale of woe regarding social services try to avoid thinly veiled retaliatory posts. Oh and last time I looked you didn't have the green label under your name.

Now would you like to comment on the thread. :rolleyes:

An answer which clearly shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

An answer which clearly shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Does it require a PHD in child psychology to conclude that not all neglected or abused children develop psychotic tendencies. What silly point are you trying to make?.

Does it require a PHD in child psychology to conclude that not all neglected or abused children develop psychotic tendencies. What silly point are you trying to make?.

The point is you keep posting drivel:

Why would I need to supply a theory when society supports what i'm saying?. An abused child with psychotic tendencies is a time bomb, but even if he'd been tucked in at night with a bed time story, it wouldn't alter it.

To which I replied:

Does it support it?

You answered:

and as BF stated:

which you replied:

Very true!!

So the 'silly' point is you have no idea what you are talking about and still have not come up with an answer to my question of what in your view caused the psychosis. This leads to the conclusion you are just an argumentative **** bored because you are out of work.