Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

For the hard of thinking:

You stated that newspaper headlines do not generate feelings when they so obviously do.

If the Sun prints a headline with just the word 'Paedophile' and does not print any article in that edition relating to the headline then that headline by itself will generate feelings in the reader even though they have no reference to any particular incident.

So you believe that once we've seen the headline we're then rendered incapable of forming our own opinion.??

You do realise thats nonesense don't you!?

So you believe that once we've seen the headline we're then rendered incapable of forming our own opinion.??

You constantly change the goalposts to suit.

I haven't commented on the above, I have only answered your premise that newspaper headlines do not generate feelings. I have given my assertion as to why that is wrong and then you go off at a tangent.

Have the backbone to admit when you are wrong before moving on to your next point.

You keep making these absolute stupid statements...why do you constantly do this?

Personally I don't think you're thick...that's an easy way to excuse you...what's your agenda? Is it because you feel the need to be on a team?

Yes, AO shame on us, for not picking up our pitchforks at the lych-gate, with the rest of the villagers. How dare we think that hanging is inappropriate for a 10 year old child.

Daft:- if your opinion is not spoon fed, why are you just repeating, and regurgitating the red-top drivel and bile?

to make sure simple people like you understand it

Why do people find it difficult to understand that you can have sympathy for both Bulgar and Venables (and the other one)?

All children have the right to loving parents, a decent upbringing and having a sense of morality instilled in them. Venables didn't get that, and at the time of the offence was only 10, an age at which most kids lack the maturity to understand the consequences of their actions.

All 3 participants in the initial case are victims, albeit in different ways, and therefore I think they all deserve sympathy and understanding.

You constantly change the goalposts to suit.

I haven't commented on the above, I have only answered your premise that newspaper headlines do not generate feelings. I have given my assertion as to why that is wrong and then you go off at a tangent.

Have the backbone to admit when you are wrong before moving on to your next point.

Moved the goal posts??... How exactly:huh:

You claim that an headline that is not supported by the content of the relevent article can inflience us in some way. What goal posts am I moving.. they're your words not mine. What you're claiming is nonesense!. You're talking nonesense, which you now realise and yuo're attempting to cover it up with false accusations.