Jack Straw reveals Venables alleged sexual offence

Quite apart from the fact that all the evidence at the time suggested that venables was following thompsons lead, which would really mean that he is easily influenced rather than being evil,

Didn't the Nazis say that in the 40s,I was only following orders.

no not really...but i know wrong from right...and if you commit the crime you do the time....

or do we just turn the other cheek...is that in the bible

Yet you state they 'are evil' rather than the acts they committed are evil in order to explain how innocent children could do such things by arguing that they are possessed by an evil force.

Do you believe they were born 'evil'?

Yet you state they 'are evil' rather than the acts they committed are evil in order to explain how innocent children could do such things by arguing that they are possessed by an evil force.

Do you believe they were born 'evil'?

dont think so.....just became evil...

I'm aware that everyone is different, i'm also aware that suffering a difficult upbringing isn't responsible for creating a psychotic nature . Your closing comments are ridiculous by the way.

Rather than berate everyone else why don't you practice what you preach and supply your theory on what does.
Why would I need to supply a theory when society supports what i'm saying?. An abused child with psychotic tendencies is a time bomb, but even if he'd been tucked in at night with a bed time story, it wouldn't alter it.

what?

Please, tell me where i said they were ok then?

The only point i made was that there is no comparison to be made between the nazis and venables.

Oh, forgot to mention, GODWIN!

100 EXTRA HOUSE POINTS:clap::clap::clap: