LS on football heaven

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but was Dave Allen the wealthiest chairman SWFC have ever had? LS is a skint member compared to him, McCabe is even better heeled, but please LB tell us where LS didn't say that he was donating his time and not his money to SWFC.

You appear to be very interested in cash injection at SWFC, why not put your money where your mouth is, and bung some of your hard earned into SUFC? You will be saving on home matches, whilst giving your cash to other clubs, go on LB get your hand in your pocket. ;)

Come on then big man, what do you think he will come out with?

Had i got the funds and the will to be a big knob in the football world there is no doubt i would put up funds (in United). As a mere supporter its a season ticket and super draw support only at present.

I have never hidden my mistrust of Strafford, and have followed his many failures with a passion, he will be Wednesdays down fall this season. His mis judgements, forcasts and media / public relation skills are a joke. His timeing in all announcements has been constantly flawed, Investment statements and player release lists have contributed to up setting players and fans alike. It would be no surprise at all for him to announce another **** up tomorrow on Radio Sheffield.

Its just a matter of how serious it is !!

Edited by TAT

Come on the big man, what do you think he will come out with?

probably nothing exciting, unless its investment news there's nothing for him to really say is there? and we all know the liklihood of that happening!

You put your money where your mouth is by purchasing the season tickets you have.

Strafford likes to rant about the fans who moan but don't buy season tickets.

If you were an owl it wouldn't be you he was ranting about.

Would it?;):).

Nowt, just as he said, what's my size got to do with the price of fish, by the way. :hihi:

To answer the inane post aimed at me. I shall be spending much of my time in a far warmer climate than that of the UK very shortly. I will even be there at the same time as the poster in April, to celebrate my retirement. :thumbsup:

To answer the person who thinks I have nothing better to do than aim posts at him.

Wrong again fool and I don't give a monkeys where you live.

The sooner the better.

The fact that you know when I will be in spain confirms your obsession in me.

You just can't help yourself.

Pretty good going really for someone who has me on ignore.

Edited by alex3659

Wednesday evening should be entertaining 6pm Radio Sheffield - Straffords spin followed by the England match on ITV at 7.30pm.

Should be have a sweep to see how many times he promotes season tickets or gate money ?

Edited by TAT

he might be announcing the new away kit

Strafford has only used the media to his advantage and I fully expect he will do that tonight. I can't recall one bad word printed or spoken about him by any of the sheffield media.

He will have something up his sleeve or he wouldn't be doing it.

Not long now till Billy Bullshxxter takes to the airwaves, I was going to gop out tonight about the time he will be on, but I am in need of a good laugh so I am sure I will not be disappointed

Hope you dont mind me asking but why do you and thousands of Unitedites have such a mistrust of Strafford ? Are there genuine reasons or just a fear of what you think he may be capable of ?

Come on then big man, what do you think he will come out with?

Had i got the funds and the will to be a big knob in the football world there is no doubt i would put up funds (in United). As a mere supporter its a season ticket and super draw support only at present.

I have never hidden my mistrust of Strafford, and have followed his many failures with a passion, he will be Wednesdays down fall this season. His mis judgements, forcasts and media / public relation skills are a joke. His timeing in all announcements has been constantly flawed, Investment statements and player release lists have contributed to up setting players and fans alike. It would be no surprise at all for him to announce another **** up tomorrow on Radio Sheffield.

Its just a matter of how serious it is !!

Wednesday fan ? but arnt you all secretly :) just admit it ! If Mccabe was on I wouldnt even turn the radio on ....... were all Wednesday arnt we ?

applies tin hat :)

Not long now till Billy Bullshxxter takes to the airwaves, I was going to gop out tonight about the time he will be on, but I am in need of a good laugh so I am sure I will not be disappointed