LS on football heaven

Panthera

Now this is where I have to tread carefully ... lets just say there is a difference between Directors and share holders and either of these bodies can insert a Chairman who has a viable and sustainable plan for growth and let them run the business which is what is happening now . There are many stay at home Company directors and owners who have people employed to run there businesses for them are there not ? As for deserving ? well in my humble opinion the current directors have shown by there actions in the last 10 years how much they " deserve "

But supposed they had had enough totally of Wednesday and asked for their money back, where would you be then:hihi:

Lets be r8 here, they must be very loyal fans who have bought season tickets for next season when they dont even know what division where going to be in.

If we can't attract investors now while were in the Championship what chance have we got in league 1?

Theres as much chance in League one as now just the size of the investment may differ dependant on the league were in

Theres as much chance in League one as now just the size of the investment may differ dependant on the league were in

How can you guarantee that then?

I think people would be more interested in teams in the Championship and Premiership before they bother with us.

No-ones banging the door down now so why would they if we got relegated, its not exactly a positive thing to put to potential investors is it.

"Alright m8 i came in did all this business plan its spot on trust me i know what I'm doing BUT we got relegated while i was doing it, does that matter pal", ermmmmmmmmmmmm yes Lee :(

Investors look at a number of factors including league position but If your argument stacks up how did Notts County attract investment ? You have to sepearte to some degree the business plan and the playing side and whilst they are linked it only makes balance sheets more variable .

How can you guarantee that then?

I think people would be more interested in teams in the Championship and Premiership before they bother with us.

No-ones banging the door down now so why would they if we got relegated, its not exactly a positive thing to put to potential investors is it.

"Alright m8 i came in did all this business plan its spot on trust me i know what I'm doing BUT we got relegated while i was doing it, does that matter pal", ermmmmmmmmmmmm yes Lee :(

To be fair, IF the Owls were to be relegated, Administration is likly to follow, and therefore making the "sleeping giant" far more attractive to possible interested parties. The value of the club in the 1st division and the reduced debt will make them saleable .

No matter what strafford has said about administration, if the drop to the 1st divison does happen, Straffords opinion will be worthless, the bank will make the decision for him.

Investors look at a number of factors including league position but If your argument stacks up how did Notts County attract investment ? You have to sepearte to some degree the business plan and the playing side and whilst they are linked it only makes balance sheets more variable .

Forget the business side for one second yeah, what exactly have we done to change your mind on the pitch this season, to stop us from getting relegated?

Like some1 else said the first thing is to make sure they stay up surely as you get less money for being in league 1, sensible if you ask me.

As good as an offer it was to give our shirt sponsorship to the children's hospital how much money did we lose there?

I'm still bemused as to how a club who's in serious debt can give there shirt sponsorship away, that to me just seemed strange as we need every penny we can get?????

To be fair, IF the Owls were to be relegated, Administration is likly to follow, and therefore making the "sleeping giant" far more attractive to possible interested parties. The value of the club in the 1st division and the reduced debt will make them saleable .

No matter what strafford has said about administration, if the drop to the 1st divison does happen, Straffords opinion will be worthless, the bank will make the decision for him.

You and I both know not only will adminstration not happen it cant happen ( loan note holders and shareholders etc etc etc )

Notts County attracted investment because they were attracting people like Sven Goran Erikson who is a high profile figure and they were hoping to attract big names, they are still in a position to get promoted out of the league they are in at the mo, but the premiership in 5 years looks a bit out now

To a degree he has seen what needed fixing and tried to fix it and in hindsight yes we can all say well I could have done that but did any of us put a recovery business plan forward for SWFC and approach the board and say thats what needs doing now let me go and do it ? No we didnt but he did ..... furthermore hes doing it for nothing !

" Dude " I dont have a problem with but his handling of complaints from fans I have taken issue with him personally about and I agree its not acceptable, but you cant knock his passion !

But every fan shows passion and as for him doing it for nothing I have made my ideas on that on another thread

Right then we are getting to the 'nitty gritty' of why posters (Blades) keep picking up on what he keeps saying

If I remember correctly 20,000 Season tickets needed then drops to 18,ooo then 16,000 (If numbers not 100% accurate I apologize)

Then you need suddenly average 25,000 attendance at every home game or players will be sold in new year window

You will not average it or be anywhere near it but you haven't sold anyone

Is it the fans fault that you aren't getting 25,000 a game he thinks so

(IMO its because the fans don't trust the board and the football played and are showing their feelings by keeping away)

He is failing on every thing he says is needed

You and I both know not only will adminstration not happen it cant happen ( loan note holders and shareholders etc etc etc )

Admin surly can happen to any1 never mind what way your club is owned?

So your saying if Wednesday owed the taxman 4 million they would let us off with admin because our shares are all over the shop.

Surly that's totally wrong?