Can you be arrested for dodging potholes?

There is a good one outside the shell garage at Handsworth,Im sure it has knocked my tracking out as the steering wheel sometimes shakes now:mad::mad:

There is a good one outside the shell garage at Handsworth,Im sure it has knocked my tracking out as the steering wheel sometimes shakes now:mad::mad:

If your tracking was out it would shake all the time. :D

John X

In order to prevent this thread ending up at two thousand pages long, I suggest we restrict our comments to examples of Sheffield roads that do not have large potholes in them.

..... I can't think of any.

..... I can't think of any.

My drive's holding up quite nicely! ;)

John X

My drive's holding up quite nicely! ;)

John X

Mine would be also if I could get on it - new neighbours who seem to choose to park cars and vans across it it preventing access at all hours of day and night. No potholes on it though - I guess cos I can't use it just now!!!! :gag:

Edited by Forgevalley
spelling

- new neighbours who seem to choose to park cars and vans across it it preventing access at all hours of day and night.

You do know that you can legally move them if you need to?

Also if they are parking across a drop down pavement/kerb they can be ticketed.

John X

You do know that you can legally move them if you need to?

Also if they are parking across a drop down pavement/kerb they can be ticketed.

John X

Didn't know that - thanks! will make enquiries without seeming to offend them as new neighbours and then perhaps a quiet word or two............

I know there have been other threads on this but I have just heard that Sheffield Council is not going to repair any more potholes till after all the bad weather has finished. The only ones they will do is what they consider as dangerous, and to be classed as dangerous they have to be over 20mm deep.

What is the worst road in Sheffield though?

I nominate Chapel Road in Chapeltown.

This is not just because of the occasional big hole it is virtually the whole length. It shakes the car to bits and it is impossible to avoid them. If a copper was following you on here he would probably arrest you for dangerous driving because you are weaving about that mutch dodging the holes.

Anyone else been down it recently

I bet I can beat you on that, and im not far away, try hunshelf road going onto birch ave :hihi:

station road at killamarsh, trust me all these in sheffield are nothing compard to that road

I know there have been other threads on this but I have just heard that Sheffield Council is not going to repair any more potholes till after all the bad weather has finished. The only ones they will do is what they consider as dangerous, and to be classed as dangerous they have to be over 20mm deep.

What is the worst road in Sheffield though?

I nominate Chapel Road in Chapeltown.

This is not just because of the occasional big hole it is virtually the whole length. It shakes the car to bits and it is impossible to avoid them. If a copper was following you on here he would probably arrest you for dangerous driving because you are weaving about that mutch dodging the holes.

Anyone else been down it recently

Make sure you got a camera for when these potholes damaged something on your car!

which road isnt covered in them dont think i can think of a nice road to drive on