WBA vs Blades - Match thread

Well its nearly time to go and I haven’t seen a thread started so here goes ;-

I would be happy with a point but something tells me there could be a few surprises today, here’s hoping for all 3, come on you Blades

Edited by Grandad.Malky

If you do get all 3 then you deserve to be on the playoffs!

Bit wierd though to hear blades slagging United off when you're in the top 6!

not a preyer 2-0 down blackwell get in the transfer market

Early days yet.

I reckon, ooh, 2-6 the result?

(Well, probably be 8 goals but they're likely to be against us.)

We truly are bad! Harper is shocking as is Henderson. The ref is playing in blue and white. Half time and not a prayer.

So we're losing to the best footballing team in the division - sometimes you can only be as good as the opposition allow you to be.

Today just proves we're not fit to to be considered for automatic promotion, but the quality drops off significantly after the top 3, and we're as good (or average!) as the rest of those challenging for the playoff slots.

It's only football after all, you just have to accept some days that the other team are better than you, and work on your faults for the next game.

That metro is'nt half a Cramped job, feel like the king sat on this normal Cross Countries train with a seat and plenty of breathing space ha ha ha, oh well next stop Derby and it won't be long until i'm home and in the boozer, I need it too after watching that performance.

I know I say it a lot and he did pop one away from the spot however Henderson does'nt give enough for me, he's clumsy and does'nt do enough for me!

Monty's handball did'nt look much like one to me, however I did'nt see it well enough and can't comment until I've seen the reply on TV, however saying that I'm not gonna grumble because West Brom deserved everything they got and to be fair much, much more.......I thought we we're in for a masacre, I expected 6, 7 or even 8 when they went 2 up because The Bagheads we're never out of our box and caused us constant problems!.....Fair play to them, they look like a team who will go up even this early in the season and they are probably the best outfit i've seen play us this season....In fact they are far better than newcastle.

We did'nt turn up to sum things up but either way you can't take anything away from a very professional West Brom performance, very attacking and direct and a great passing team in my opinion.....I just hope we don't we don't end up playing these if we make the play-offs, not on their current form anyway!

I suppose Blades fans can take some small comfort from the fact that the Baggies gave the Owls an even bigger hammering a few weeks back. I saw the Blades play the Baggies at the start of the season and thought they were about evenly matched, but West Brom have proved to be a brilliant team on their day whereas the Blades have not. When I saw the Owls' abysmal performance against West Brom I came to the conclusion that they were candidates for relegation.

Boing boing

The less said the better I think.

Nobody shouted for the first penalty and I don’t think many could see what it was for but then they had a good shout turned down so I suppose it evens out, the ref gave us a chance by awarding us a penalty but that chance was short lived.

Ah well bring on Watford and at least a number of teams below us seem to have dropped points.

Our record vs the top teams in this league is appaling to say the least.

Lets be fair though, we all expected a loss today anyway.